**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

SP3 = No Damage

When I threw my SP3 with Guillotine 2099 in the America's All Stars side quest, it registered as 0 damage. The opponent was at 4%, and if I'm not mistaken, it should be an insta-kill... right? Since the SP3 did no damage, I had to use a few hits to finish the opponent off, and I couldn't carry forward my combo. The same thing happened in another fight, when I was using Nebula. 0 damage again.

Is this on me, or is it a bug? I looked through the nodes as well. Agression Fury increases attack, not damage reduction. Achilles Heel does reduce damage, but not from Special Attacks. Doesn't look like there's anything stating that my SP3 does absolutely nothing...

Comments

• Options
    sirderekoflanesirderekoflane Posts: 75
    Had this on the Loki fight with guilly99 but then it worked on colossus afterwards. Not sure what is going on.
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Do you have any footage of this or would you be able to confirm who you were fighting when this happened?
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    everytime there are strikers involved, something is bugged. Not to mention, I keep having a ton of troubles with actually USING strikers, since the input doesn't register and I get hit a bunch. I just do without, as if they don't exist, it's a very disappointing feature I really don't care about.
  • Options
    Prime28Prime28 Posts: 45
    @Kabam Zibiit I was fighting OG Captain America at first, then IMIW if I'm not mistaken... I'm not sure if the bug is still persisting however