**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

so how did you find MCOC?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    After I saw age of ultron. I looked up to see what marvel games there were and I found this in 2015.
  • Options
    NordikkingNordikking Posts: 25
    Nothing 🙅😂
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I was having some Marvel related content withdrawal after Endgame ended and decided to play a Marvel game. Lol.

I found MCOC in January of 2020 when Squirrel Girl and Nova was the featured champs, got hooked, and introduced it to my 2 friends because I thought the complicated system is cool and I like fighting games. One of my friend quit right away because it was addicting but the other one never stopped playing since (He's still my incursion buddy).

The game is still one of the best games I've ever played. It's simple yet complicated. Though I already took two breaks from the game. First was a 4 months break when community morale was low after the initial Act 7 beta that was horrible and other corners of the game were going on a downward spiral. I thought the game was going down but I was brought back by the Dev Diaries that was promising. They didn't fulfill everything in it but the trajectory of the game changed drastically better. The second time was last year of November (5 months) due to the still existing input issues. I was only brought back by 7.4 and the Paragon grind but I still think the input issues are horrible and community morale is still low due to the radio silence we're getting from the developers like we are in the dark. I'm still hoping for the best. There's more to this game.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

In prison

The system works.
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 228 ★★
    Saw the venom sp3 in an animation and wanted to see what it's like. My taste in champs has changed a lot but I will always love the venom sp3
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Well I was wondering through the hills and saw rock and kicked it to move it... Turned out it wasn't a rock, but a t1 basic iso and under it was this game....
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Saw my dad playing it back somewhere around the start, when I was deemed old enough (aka got my own iPod) I got the game.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,941 ★★★★★

Saw my dad playing it back somewhere around the start, when I was deemed old enough (aka got my own iPod) I got the game.

you play this on an IPOD?! Are you Reed Richards in disguise?
  • Options
    LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 54
    March 2015 saw an ad on instagram and, as a child and teenager I always loved StreetFighter-style arcade games so I jumped in inmediately ^_^
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Tesladon said:

I saw a commercial and thought, “hey, I like Marvel…I like games. Let’s give it a go.”

one of these ads?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lzdt3n6iJWc&feature=emb_logo
    Holy cow! That Mr. Fantastic one made me laugh out loud. Jesus. :smiley:

How come I've never seen those before? Hahahaha.

To answer the question at hand: I don't really remember how I found it but I suspect that it was me trying to find another fun Marvel game after my interest in Marvel Puzzle Quest began winding down somewhat. I don't remember exactly when I started playing but I think it was around 2017. I remember some of those 2017 champions coming to the game. However, I also wasn't really noticing which champions came into the game during every given month in the early days. I've had a couple of different phases when playing this game, which makes it a bit hard to keep track of everything.
  • Options
    Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
    I used to watch MOLT play Clash Royale when it was first big and MOLT tried out the game so I decided to download it too. Haven’t seen anyone else download it because a YouTuber recommended it to them yet.
  • Options
    BleakmessBleakmess Posts: 60
    In summer of 2016, was casually trying different marvel games and found out mcoc but I quit the game after that summer and joined back in 2018. And been playing regularly from 2019
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    A friend didn`t shut up about it. So I decided to install it back in september of 2017. With the exception of 2 months have been a full time player. And it is our main point of conversation.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

March of 2020 when I had nothing to do, a friend suggested it to me. Been playing it ever since, he quit 2 weeks after I started

He passed on the curse...u can't quit unless u continue the tradition
  • Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    I actually downloaded it years ago from an in game advertisement during a different game I was playing. Like 6 years ago. Played for a couple days and uninstalled and forgot about it.

Fast forward 2 years and I saw another ad for the game. We were mid infinity saga and I was intrigued again and surprised that it was the same game. My old data was still there and I just stuck with it.
  • Options
    SpielernameSpielername Posts: 133
    My friend showed me this new game in 2015 and the special attack animations got me hooked. Then I wanted to catch up to my friend and a rivalry started. He unfortunately stopped playing after a while
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 510 ★★★
    Covid started, my kids asked me to DL it, I played with them and took over when they got bored. 2 years later my account is paragon and has many hours and dollars sunk. Wish they never asked me……
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,153 ★★★
    I joined launch date when I found out Mwoh was shutting down. Me and my alliance mates there were looking for a new marvel game to move to together.
  • Options
    PALMCSM69_PALMCSM69_ Posts: 33
    edited June 2022
    Find new kabam game because fast and furious legacy shut down haha
  • Options
    ChompyChompy Posts: 55
    edited June 2022
    My 5 year old was playing it lol
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

It was summer of 2015 and i was just looking for marvel related games. this was the only decent one i found back then and fell in love with.

Same, i watched endgame and did what u did xd
  • Options
    Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    I was getting a tattoo done and my artist asked me if I liked marvel and if I played MCOC, I downloaded it during my tattoo session and here I am 7 1/2 years later...
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    2015, FB ad 🤣
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    2017 - I had just seen Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and knew I was officially obsessed with the MCU. Needed to feed my obsession more and looked up every single Marvel game I could. This was the only decent one I could find.
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

you play this on an IPOD?! Are you Reed Richards in disguise?
    Played, don’t still do so. That was 5, maybe 6 years ago?