**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Season 35 Blacklist/Whitelist Discussion

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
Are you happy with it? I mean it probably increases the amount of champions banned from what I understood. So maybe some people will struggle. But I am joining war after a lot of months so I am excited with the new stuff.

Torch being the one mentioned in the post speaks volumes as to how often he is banned.
but who else do you think will be banned? Ghost? Hercules?

Comments

• GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    Torch/ghost/Hercules/quake are probably the top 4 most banned atleast in expert map
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Regarding the Blacklist\Whitelist, I guess everyone know that Torch will be in the black list first which means white list the season after... too bad he will be one of the worst option for the new tactic... :/
    Regarding the new tactic, it gonna suck on nodes that you must knocking down the defenders like path 5 and path 2. I guess it suppose to go with the attack tactic that place heal block.

I still don't understand why Kabam tag strong defenders with the war tactic... they originally mentioned when they introduced the tactic in AW that it is only to help mid tier champs to shine a bit more, but since then we had many annoying top-tier defenders like Maw & Nova with even worst tactics. This time it's Doom that even in their own words is a top-tier champs that the war tactic never meant for his type.

Another comment about war tactic that i'm sure doesn't bother majority of the players.
    I understand a bit the logic around having to choose between 3 tactics in Challenger map vs 1 tactic in Expert map but I think it is doing more harm than good, especially for alliances that are on the borderline of Challenger\Expert map. Their tactic changes almost every war which makes it harder to set defense.
    imo - it need to be one tactic for all, which will also help Kabam to keep an eye on it and make sure it's working fine instead of maintaining 3 different tactics for defense, attack and the combinations of each (like with the attacker tactic that suppose to place heal block on the defender but ended up placing heal block on the attacker)... less node to manage = less chance for braking something.
  • PirateJonPirateJon Posts: 82
    I don’t like the increase in banned champs from 3 to 5. I like the whitelist idea.
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    We just need to get crappy champions like og dd on the black list so we won't ever have some broke champion on the white list like ht, Hercules or quake.