**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Wiccan Striker

CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
The Wiccan Striker is essentially useless because it doesn't activate during certain actions, so often if you try to activate it it just won't activate and you'll just take a hit

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    What?

You just push the button to activate the striker, then gain the buff
  • Options
    It activated for me just fine. What actions where you trying to activate it during?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,377 ★★★★★
    I use him in the middle of a Combo, or to Intercept.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Gonna guess you were throwing it into the block like the Hulkling striker? Doesn’t work that way this time

Agree. TBH I didn't even realize it wasn't still Hulkling as striker until I tried that.

The striker thing is cool but the animations are clunky and somewhat disorienting. My fave use of it was with iHulk and Hulkling, because it helped keep iHulk's rotation going by giving me more time to bujild power.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,250 ★★★★★
    I don't like the half a second while champs switch back in general as it eats until the stun time but it's fun overall
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Riptide said:

What?

The button simply didn't work, if my opponent was using a heavy attack or I was attacking then it wouldn't activate
  • Options
    H700H700 Posts: 87
    Ceder said:

Riptide said:

What?

The button simply didn't work, if my opponent was using a heavy attack or I was attacking then it wouldn't activate
    Clean your screen