**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battlegrounds #when

Demps928Demps928 Posts: 27
edited June 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear Kabam,

Please provide a timeframe on when battlegrounds will return…

Xoxo battlegrounds addict
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    McCloud33McCloud33 Posts: 45
    @Kabam Miike can we get an answer please. Best part of the game and we can’t play it.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    McCloud33 said:

@ Kabam Miike can we get an answer please. Best part of the game and we can’t play it.

mike's on vacation. jax said we can expect another beta in the next few months to tune things up
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Dracarus said:

Hey can you tell us if gold will be added to battlegrounds like arenas has?

I don't have that information.

There is still tinkering to be done and adjustments to be made. We'll know more as the betas progress.
    Thanks for the insight!
  • Options
    kurogami24kurogami24 Posts: 12
    @kabam jax please tell developer to change energy too expensive 15 energy
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,892 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Dracarus said:

Hey can you tell us if gold will be added to battlegrounds like arenas has?

I don't have that information.

There is still tinkering to be done and adjustments to be made. We'll know more as the betas progress.
    You are a very responsive transparent guy. Keep it up, we appreciate it really much
  • Options
    ck87_ck87_ Posts: 45
    i want to play battlegrounds come onnn
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Nice i love battle but please not 15 energy 5 or 10 Max 🙏🏻
  • Options
    PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    edited June 2022
    @Kabam Jax
    Amy Chance Kabam Will ban cheaters next beta? From my side BG every beta was awesome And ONLY problems Are cheaters... I would say, this should take most of Kabam attention.
    Also THX for this very fun mode, unfortunatelly Very frustrating because of many cheaters..
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,218 ★★★★
    Here's a thought:

Maybe prioritize pushing the "friendly mode" version of BGs out to us? If we could play Battlegrounds with our friends WHILE Kabam works on improving the competitive experience, it will allow us to enjoy a basic version without matchmaking or modding issues.

I'm sure this would keep the community interested and entertained, plus allow Kabam more time to get the game mode we love the most perfected. 😍
  • Options
    PupkacPupkac Posts: 75

Here's a thought:

Maybe prioritize pushing the "friendly mode" version of BGs out to us? If we could play Battlegrounds with our friends WHILE Kabam works on improving the competitive experience, it will allow us to enjoy a basic version without matchmaking or modding issues.

I'm sure this would keep the community interested and entertained, plus allow Kabam more time to get the game mode we love the most perfected. 😍

100% agree👍