**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HOT FIX NEEDED ASAP FOR INPUT ISSUES

Saint_Mart74Saint_Mart74 Posts: 84
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just lost twice in AW due to input issues. When will this problem get resolved. I'm wasting boosts, revives, and potions. Most of all, it is hurting my Alliance. The hot fix for energy refill is not nearly as important as correcting input issues. This problem is taking the fun out of playing this game. Unless something is done, I will strongly consider quitting this game and will never recommend it to anyone. Dear Kabam, I have spoken and so has the community. Please listen and respond with urgency.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    I've had a weird interaction where my champ just holds block and I keep swiping or remove my hands off the screen and champ still charges heavy. Luckily not even punished... yet
  • Saint_Mart74Saint_Mart74 Posts: 84
    At times my champs, at the start of a match, just charges the defender and I can't make them stop. I try to parry or evade and it keeps charging. It's like a disobedient dog. I want to make a run at becoming TB before July 4th but I don't have any faith in the game's stability. I'll just be wasting resources and possibly units. This truly sucks! :-(
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    They’ve been working on the issue for the past year, and in case you haven’t realized, it’s a bit harder than you may think
    Really? I just recently noticed in the past month of so but then again I was gone for 8 months. How difficult is it to resolve this issue? Enlighten me.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    before I would use the weekly compensation for the buggy controls.. now I'm just using resources to recover from damage.. fingers crossed that the buggy controls doesn't cause death.
  • DocWestDocWest Posts: 66
    The broken inputs completely messed up my alliance this war season. Six people quit the game for good and two of them were the alliance leaders. The first guy quit and then the new leader quit about a month or so later lol. The fact that we have to spend units to counter broken game mechanics is what they want us to do. It makes them more money that way. It’s super frustrating because I had a lot of fun playing this game but so many people are quitting because of this year long input problem. Taking away the weekly revives and potions was the nail in the coffin for a lot of people.
    edited June 2022
    Wow. I'm sorry to hear that. I stepped away 8 months ago and returned last month but it wasn't the way it is now. The worst thing I experienced was not being allowed to enter a match in AQ Map 5, and when I did enter, my champ lost half his health. Now, it's bad. At times my champs don't respond to what I want them to do. I hope this gets resolved soon because I too enjoy this game. There's no other like it out there. As far as compensation goes, I would prefer bug fixes. What's good is being compensated if the game is broken. Take care Doc and keep hope alive brother.