What did you get from compensation?

124»

Comments

• GoldenLordGoldenLord Member Posts: 47
    I'm Cavalier. Got Kitty Pride as a 6* when the champ in the reel before was Nimrod. (I have Kitty as a 5/65 5* sig 200, so I'm sad I can't use any resources on the 6* one. If I didn't have a 5* one, I'd dump everything into the 6* Version.)

Super-Skrull from the nexus for bgs defense
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Member Posts: 387 ★★★

Picked Thor
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,891 ★★★★★

Can’t recall 5* nexus—I think it was mystic iso.

Also awakened 6* UC from loyalty and SQ yielded me this first time dupe from a basic:

Outstanding pull day.

Dr. Zola
  • NescioNescio Member Posts: 111 ★★

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Sadness
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    I finally got 6* Doom
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    I'm cav my nexus was stealthy and my 6 star was a troll from doom to Corvus I also ranked my herc with the gem

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    Heartburn. 😔
  • Super_Gamer_Boy518Super_Gamer_Boy518 Member Posts: 75
    edited June 2022
    I’m cavalier. So the 5* nexus gave me a new 5* Ghost and the 6* crystal gave me a new 6* Psylocke. The loyalty also gave me enough to get a new 6* Unstoppable Collosus.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★

Yeah so I think my luck is done for the day, or year…

These was my war rewards

And now the compensation has got me this bad boy

This is such a good day. Knull, Kingpin and Nimrod in 12 hours

I’ve been on a dry spell for a while now, so it’s nice to get some good luck. If I complain about good luck before 2023 please feel free to remind me of this post

I think it would be better if you open your next crystal after 2023. You just took away, God knows how many summoner's luck. If we see anymore pulls like this before the end of 2023, we will curse your account. You have been warned. Congratulations on your insanely amazing pulls btw, really makes me jealous
    I’ll make sure to tag you on my next amazing pull ;)
    @ZAHIDMALIK1588 I didn’t really expect it to be this soon..

Does this mean a curse is incoming?
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Member Posts: 390 ★★★
    A broken game
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,048 ★★★★★
    Cavalier:
    6* Spider Man Symbiote
    5* Warlock (Dupe)

Later I bought 6* Unstoppable Colossus (for absolutely no reason), and I pulled 6* Sorcerer Supreme after completing a variant.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    Sadly the 5* Nexus wasn't exciting as the only choice to choose was two 5* I already had and a new HK DD. So disappointing and then my 6* was another 20 sig levels on Gwenpool. So it wasn't too exciting, but considering how many months I've done good with pools can't complain overall and now still hoping to pull a 5* or 6* Aegon in the future.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Member Posts: 624 ★★

Yeah so I think my luck is done for the day, or year…

These was my war rewards

And now the compensation has got me this bad boy

This is such a good day. Knull, Kingpin and Nimrod in 12 hours

I’ve been on a dry spell for a while now, so it’s nice to get some good luck. If I complain about good luck before 2023 please feel free to remind me of this post

I think it would be better if you open your next crystal after 2023. You just took away, God knows how many summoner's luck. If we see anymore pulls like this before the end of 2023, we will curse your account. You have been warned. Congratulations on your insanely amazing pulls btw, really makes me jealous
    I’ll make sure to tag you on my next amazing pull ;)
    @ZAHIDMALIK1588 I didn’t really expect it to be this soon..

Does this mean a curse is incoming?
    You have no idea! The curse is coming... ohhh it's coming... it's coming big time... I curse the next crystal you open, is empty :lol:
    I am officially jealous now, I've been hunting this guy for so long, don't even have him as a 5*. Seriously, what do you do before opening the crystal
  • heirDEZheirDEZ Member Posts: 139 ★★
    Sadness. an Iron patriot & Rocket..
  • hundo_percenthundo_percent Member Posts: 5
    5 Star Knull, 6 Star Professor X