**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Never got my aw season rewards

I don't know if it is a bug or what but I never got my aw season rewards and for anyone wondering I was in 9 aws both with placement and attack.

Comments

• DestaphraDestaphra Posts: 4
    Our whole alliance hasn’t received rewards yet. The Leaderboard is giving an error when I try to open it, too. Just the top 3 showing, but nothing available when I try to see the overall results.
  • Ch123Ch123 Posts: 28
    Same here, I wasnt in 9 AW but a min of 5 AWs, i def involved. But no rewards yet
    Bronze 2 Alliance
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    For everyone still waiting on AW rewards I just received a response on my Support ticket & they said we should have rewards within 48 hours.
  • boejidensboejidens Posts: 12
    K thanks
  • _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    Any word from Dev team?
  • The team pushed out the last of the Season Rewards that had gotten stuck. If you participated in 5 wars this past season since you last joined your alliance and have still not received your rewards, you should get in contact with or Support Team as they would be the best equipped to look into this and provide assistance from here.