**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game working so slowly

wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
The game has server issues we all know this but recently it has been so slow, I try to press a button and it takes about 1.30 minutes to do anything. Please fix the game. I know it isn't easy. But come on. And King Groot is still bugged.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    I'm working with both android and iPhone but seems iPhone is lagging a whole lot. Unless people got to open them crystals up to make the servers run good lol
  • Options
    DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    edited June 2022
    Yea I can't even parry or block at times. It's just lags. Any update on this. I feel like I don't even want to play the game at the point. I'm gonna have to spend potions and such to get by. @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 638 ★★★
    Dorky said:

Yea I can't even parry or block at times. It's just lags. Any update on this. I feel like I don't even want to play the game at the point. I'm gonna have to spend potions and such to get by. @Kabam Zibiit

I literally was just about to say the same thing. The game is so Unresponsive to the command I try yet the AI can do whatever the hell it wants. It’s not fair and beyond frustrating. I honestly want to quit playing altogether. I’m seriously getting to that point and ready to give all hope on kabam fixing this game. They will make giggets and gadgets and tabs and champs but won’t fix the game. All they are doing is putting a bandaid over a bandaid It in reality the wound is getting worst. Bandaids won’t help just the so called fixes kabam did didn’t help. Im feed up.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Something I’ve been experiencing a lot is while my champs are in the middle of a 5 hit combo the defenders can attack me before I finish my combo. The lag is so bad and AI can take advantage of when ever it pleases. Or when the opponent is rushing me and I know I hit the block button to parry prior to being attacked. I should at least get a block if I dont get the parry but AI treats it as I didn’t even hit block and trashes me! So many more issues… to many to count.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    Didn’t improve much
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Hey there, the team is aware that some are experiencing these issues and are working on a fix.

Ya gonna compensate us for this one too XD, but please seriously, where's our revives and health potions
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    Parry works some fights until it fails. Once it fails it’s like they are unblockable because no other parry will work in the fight. Close up. Or as they charge us. They all fail. It’s pathetic.
  • Options
    DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    Any updates on this would be appreciated Zibiit, thanks!
  • Options
    Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    Game is running slow, lag, unresponsive
  • Options
    Somin_DadSomin_Dad Posts: 183
    Glad it is not only me. The game is super slow and lagging. Especially when I scroll the champions list, it halts for a second, and reappears, looks like it's loading the images or so. And every time the screen changes, the network connection lagging icon appears, and sometimes takes more than a second.
  • Options
    thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    Btw, Mirrorverse has been running super smoothly, so I know that you folks *can* produce a slick game without constant lags. There's clearly a bad memory leak that's still happening in MCOC, at least on iOS. It seems subjectively worse on iPad than iPhone (where I'm getting wrong inputs on my iPad!) but it's slow, glitchy, and definitely buggy on iPhone.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★

Hey there, the team is aware that some are experiencing these issues and are working on a fix.

Can’t play arena without tons of connection errors. Any update?
  • Options
    Octoarm006Octoarm006 Posts: 10
    Definitely very slow on iOS and newest version. Doesn’t really relate to Wi-Fi or data but it takes about 1.5 minutes to load almost everything that requires a loading screen.
  • Options
    Dude I feed up with this game! It is completely unplayable right now. Opponents are able to break blocks as if they had an unblockable when they didn’t. I have no control over my champs yet AI can move as fast as it wants and does what it wants!! This game absolutely sucks rights now! If kabam was smart they shut it down so they can actually fix it right because at this rate they will loose more money if us spenders quit the game. Fix the game Kabam!
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    Lag is a real problem, loading times... arena is already a grind, but now loading times increased the time a whole lot.
    Even pressing refresh takes about 15m-20m.. it's insane.
  • Options
    Hey guys, please share your feedback in THIS thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.