**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Stupid mistake

ElojoElojo Posts: 15
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello all,

Finally after farming a lot of revives and potions i started LOL dance off challenge this morning (my last v1 carina challenge).
Finally arrived at maestro and got him half way down, dude started to revive so i quit out the fight to "restart" the fight again.
After being distracted i press...... restart 😞...
So nog im right back at where i started (begining of the map), made a support request to kabam asking to put me back on track again....
What are my odds of this being done?

Elojo
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Thats sad to hear but thanks for the replay @Sean-who. How Quick can i expect a reply you reckon?
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Elojo said:

Thats sad to hear but thanks for the replay @Sean-who. How Quick can i expect a reply you reckon?

Wish I could say, sometimes it's a day or two – recently its been quite slow due to the amount of game issues.

It's a Canadian holiday this weekend I believe, will probably be Tuesday before someone even sees it if you're lucky.
  • Options
    Figure its best to accept my loss and start farming resources for my next attemp then.... luckily all resources came from farming and i didnt use any units....
    Next attempt should also be cheaper due to first hand experience 😉
    Thanks alot @Sean_Who
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Best of luck...
  • Options
    Still standing at the restarting point and waiting on a response.. used about 70 revives and 250 potions i think... Meastro was about 40% left I think.
    Im still hoping i get some help @_Sham_
  • Options
    HæugzHæugz Posts: 5
    I did tye exact thing on the same challenge just now, but i mever registered i restarted the quest. Woke up and suddenly i wasnt in the quest :/