**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How long do we have to claim the EOP rewards?

SquammoSquammo Posts: 425 ★★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
Ingame mail says “Claimable items expire in ~ 1 day” while in my stash there are almost 7 days left to claim them.

I want to only open them after July 4th deals drop and just want to make sure they don’t expire.

Comments

• Options
    Dash715Dash715 Posts: 46
    In the Mailbox message that comes with the release of prizes for EoP, there is a line of text that says "Claimable items expire in 1d 5:38"

In the Rewards tab (going to Inventory and clicking on box for overflow items), the timer for the EoP rewards lists 6d 23:38.

Can anyone from Kabam confirm which of these timers is correct? Thank you.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Agreed OP. They need to clear up that contradicting in-game mail (less than 2 days) vs stash (7 days) on the EOP rewards before tomorrow so we can know what to do.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    The mail will expire but the rewards will still be in your stash
  • Options
    DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    Confusion on this as well, as some were planning on holding eop rewards until after the deals dropped for the 4th.
  • Options

This is my understanding, but it would be great to have official confirmation as the mail itself says the items will expire in a day.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,685 ★★★★

I also believe this is the case, but agree confirmation would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Stash timer is accurate: it should be a week.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Has this been confirmed?
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Y'all need to step your hoarding game up the stash timer is correct
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Has this been confirmed?
    That's what I've been told by Kabam, but of course the game's gonna do what the game's gonna do. I can't predict the game behavior, but it should be available in the stash for a week.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Has this been confirmed?
    That's what I've been told by Kabam, but of course the game's gonna do what the game's gonna do. I can't predict the game behavior, but it should be available in the stash for a week.
    Who at kabam, and where? Do you have link to the post?
  • Options
    Confirming what's already been hypothesized by @Worknprogress and @Bugmat78 :

The timer in the mail represents the time before the message disappears. The timer in the stash is how long before the rewards disappear!

Hope that helps clear up things!
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

The timer in the mail represents the time before the message disappears. The timer in the stash is how long before the rewards disappear!

Thanks man - I can hoard more easily now :smiley:
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,685 ★★★★
    Yes, thanks to Kabam Jax for the confirmation. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/307658/confirm-expiration-date-of-eternity-of-pain-rewards-conflicting-information-in-game#latest
    Kabam Jax said: