Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Kitty, Apoc or Ghost to r4

Chimi869changaChimi869changa Posts: 6
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Not a competitive player tbh. At this point I play story and maybe monthly quests.

Kitty, Apoc or Ghost to r4 84 votes

Kitty Pryde
25%
JadedTerraRbk19KiptonadeRepto23DRTOLiquidkoldAleorSpider_RicoMCOCHazzaShiroiharaBe_SomebodyhoundogακιTheBlindSalmonGoingBackN0madVegitto1987TrongNovLangun00bmaster69 21 votes
Apocalypse
50%
MasterSmokeRaganatorBKSwisherSweetzuffyDeemonbalaPsychoakumaJazz_MessengerPwf57CassyThunderstruck77doctorbWine_LoverBeewee_Sham_SunRicelaserjohn26Mother_Flerkendangarang122TripleBAMS94 42 votes
Ghost
25%
The_ChumpDragonMCOCMattDRKcfpreludeSw0rdMasterBrokenCap366JimmyBBugmat78psp742GreekhitFiiNCHDfour24SwarmOfRavensScrubhan6HAVOC6INC_6the_QueennBarri8HamoBlamo51wheatmann 21 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    IMO Ghost is still the best of that lot, but Kitty is an equally good choice. They both need the extra stats more than Apoc due to their low health pools and risky gameplay.
  • Options
    TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Posts: 105
    Apocalypse
    Ghost is the best, but apoc benefits the most.
  • Options
    The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★
    Ghost

Ghost is the best, but apoc benefits the most.

IDK. I r4'd my Ghost and she absolutely destroys. Her damage is insane. Love my r3 Apoc, but no regrets ranking ghost to 4 first.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,730 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    Just make sure u can use ghost or kitty first. They're not straight forward.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 754 ★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    I guess no one here has Kitty Pryde because she is broken. Especially if you pair with Tigra.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,843 ★★★★★
    Apoc over Kitty for sure, then r4 ghost at a later time, she’s the best candidate for it from the tech class imo.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,062 ★★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Let me start by saying I have all three champs duped r3, ghost and kitty pretty close to max sig
    Choosing between kitty and apoc, I'd take kitty. Apoc is capped at 4 prowess, and therefore kitty will benefit more from some extra attack. Also apoc has stryfe synergy, wich already gives him extra damage.
    Kitty can do more than ghost, who usually has more troubles with some nodes or champs, while kitty only should be scared of some new debuff I've never seen. The only bad enemy for kitty are incinerate immune champs, but luckily bunch of them will try to incinerate her, wich makes her suddenly a good option. You always can play slow and boring 2 hit dash combo. Another trick is if the opponent is cornered and has less then bar of power, you can dash and use heavy to knock them down, wich is useful sometime. Also imo she's the funniest to play.
    On the other hand, I use apoc more, as he finishes fights faster, easier to use and his debuffs can't be shrugged, wich makes him a very decent workhorse. The reason I'd take kitty is apoc does anything as r3 just fine, while kitty could use some attack increase. Fyi, I don't run suicides, those who do may have different experience
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 249 ★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Repto23 said:

I guess no one here has Kitty Pryde because she is broken. Especially if you pair with Tigra.

Agreed. Kitty has the lowest HP in here. And she's literally broken. If community's logic is that broken champs like Ghost, Kitty and Mags can do what they can do at r3 then does that mean they never rank 5 these champs when rank 5 mats are available?
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

IMO Ghost is still the best of that lot, but Kitty is an equally good choice. They both need the extra stats more than Apoc due to their low health pools and risky gameplay.

I've never seen or heard it put like that when I see the rank up questions involving these particular champs. I've always been of a mind that Apoc's damage bump at r4 = Kitty/Ghost at r3, Never thought about the health pool bump for Ghost/Kitty at r4. Especially with the state of the game controls. Excellent point.