**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7 Exploration + EOP Rewards. CEO!

VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
So I decided to slowly explore Act 7 (7.3 to 7.4) before July 4th to have a big opening along with woth EOP and July 4th… but who can wait for the rewards? Lol.

Well, apparently, Good things come to those who CAN’T wait.

I was hoping for a Cosmic or Mutant R4 Gem from the exploration rewards for Hercules or Kitty, and a Cosmic Class Nexus so I can get Knull to tackle the Green Goblin Abyss (Carina’s Challenge). I also wanted Diablo and Shang Chi (for Carina’s Challenges).

So how did it go?

I chose Diablo over Kitty dupe because I have an awakening gem for her… but damn, that was a CEO streak! I already got Knull without having to open my Cosmic Class Nexus.

The Cosmic Class Nexus:

Damn… CEO. So I already got Knull… twice. I was originally planning to get Cosmic for EOP but since I already got what I wanted, I picked Skill for Shang Chi… or at least King Pin.

Cherry on top!

Act 7 and EOP was well worth it despite a handful of issues. That was my best ever opening.

P.S. Kabam don’t rig my July 4th crystals. I’ll be good.

Comments

• Options
    DeemonbalaDeemonbala Posts: 31
    Congrats
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Never seen anything like it!!!!
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    What!!! What's the secret?
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Boi got all showered in pure luck !
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,553 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Those are amazing pulls. Big congrats! Feels great to get it behind you!

We both had the same idea (and encouraged each other via chat along the way). Here’s my haul…

Act 7 class…

And this for EoP…

With a little bit of Cav luck thrown in as well…

I was not displeased. Great job @Vendemiaire ! Now we wait for Act 8…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    OPs luck is the exception, not the rule.

Congrats and I’m not jealous at all of those great 6* pulls.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,553 ★★★★★

OPs luck is the exception, not the rule.

Congrats and I’m not jealous at all of those great 6* pulls.

I’d like to think @Vendemiaire had good luck because he’s an all around nice forums member. It’s easy to root for people like that to get solid results.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Thanks guys! My best series of pulls ever.

I actually got motivated and enjoyed exploring Act 7 side by side with you! @DrZola

Sick pulls too!
    J0eySn0w said:

What!!! What's the secret?

Pull your crystal. If it’s good, celebrate. If it’s bad, reset time and pull again.

Got another champ off my wishlist! Thor Rags for the Carina’s Challenge.

• Options
    Luck is still on!

This guy loves me.

So I did this:

My 2nd R4
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I love when you're really lucky after completing something like EOP or Act 7. Bad luck can wait for when you do your regular 6* crystal openings, but you really want to feel rewarded for actually completing hard content. I had some great luck after Act 7 as well. It gave me a ton of great cosmic champions which completely rewrote my roster balance. From being one of my weaker classes, it's now one of my strongest.

Congrats on your opening! A lot of awesome pulls. :smiley:
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

I love when you're really lucky after completing something like EOP or Act 7. Bad luck can wait for when you do your regular 6* crystal openings, but you really want to feel rewarded for actually completing hard content. I had some great luck after Act 7 as well. It gave me a ton of great cosmic champions which completely rewrote my roster balance. From being one of my weaker classes, it's now one of my strongest.

Congrats on your opening! A lot of awesome pulls. :smiley:

Thanks! Congrats on your pulls too! Indeed, Act content and other challenges like EOP and Abyss rewards are really satisfying when you get something you really want to make you feel like the effort was really worth it.
  • Options
    Congrats!