Im Looking for active alliance

Im a active player but i do work shifts but im on everyday and never lost a day.
I would like alliance that will help and take part in AQ and AW but i will be honest i prob not strong enough to do map 3x3 as having strong team locked in one cant send strong to other you know what mean my 5* needs ranking and most my 4* all need is class frags.
I do have line _tonka-
Just want to help and be part of team and not feel that i have no part and just in for the numbers.

Comments

• jcruz2133jcruz2133 Member Posts: 152
    Hey Tonka!

I added you on Line. We do map 3 and map 2 as we still have a few that are getting up to map 3.

You sound like you would fit in well with us, its like a family here and we all play daily. Come check us out!

IGN: jcruz2133

Clan Name: Drunken Dank Defenders
  • MagentaBluesMagentaBlues Member Posts: 26
    Would you consider using discord? We may be a good fit for you. On discord I’m MagentaBlues#7174dabfuc1g7ukx.jpeg
  • TonkaTonka Member Posts: 9
    Tried adding but don't recognize u

• TonkaTonka Member Posts: 9
    Tonka#2528
  • 420sam420sam Member Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Still looking? Post your profile from in game please.
  • OrozconlecheOrozconleche Member Posts: 36
    edited December 2017
    Hey Tonka,

I"m looking to recruit people into our family of alliances. In order of rank: TD-30, !TEF!, TD-32, TD-33.
    I began in 32 and have now made myself to TEF. We would like to start you off in TD-32 or 33 where you will have the opportunity to find your way around the game better and grow through our family ranks!

PM me in game or on line @Orozconleche
    Look forward to hearing from you (: