**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

In need of 6.3.1 help.

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 917 ★★★
Hi, I am in need of some help to complete 6.3.1. The biohazard/clapback global node is a nightmare and I'm really struggling. I have quite a large roster, and am an average skilled player at best. The global node on 6.3.1 is just proving impossible for me to overcome.
Please recommend paths/champs from my roster to use/anything else that could help me, thank you.

Roster:

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,980 ★★★★★
    I am thinking whether Red Mags with heavy Unstoppable and Moleman can adequately deal with Black Bolt. Moleman against Medusa is possible. For the rest of path, two Warlocks, Colossus can do the job.
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 173
    The biohazard/clapback path is the easier i think, for this path i would recommend:
    1. Both Warlocks (Robot and i heard he is great for the boss)
    2. Omega Red (Cheese with the biohazard node)
    3. Claire (Self-immune and can deal with Black Bolt mini-boss)
    4. Mole Man (for the boss)
    Bônus: if you have Apoc, use it and make Sunspot a horseman, he will cheese the Clapback.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help, I'll definitely give that a go. Hope I can eventually get through this one.
  • Options
    Deckard2192Deckard2192 Posts: 15
    edited July 2022
    Warlock was great for the boss Medusa, and is great for the path, but he destroys Medusa. Parry heavy, rinse and repeat, and use his SPs to keep her power in check whenever possible, as her SP2 can be a pain to dex.
  • Options
    Deckard2192Deckard2192 Posts: 15
    Colossus is a beast for that path also. His immunities and armor ups are invaluable.
  • Options
    Is there a particular mastery setup I should be running? Anything that may benefit me?
  • Options
    This was mine. No suicides.

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Bug on Black Bolt reported in another thread.

Sp2 kills himself.