Who Should I Give My 5* Gen Awakening Gem Too?

YitiokaYitioka Member Posts: 18
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Can't decide on who could get the gem, so I narrowed down in each class who I'd lik to give those sweat silver stars too. I hav 125 generic sig stones, as well. All aspects of the game i need to work on, and I'm currently sitting on a great roster. So, I'm having trouble choosing. Help plz?

Who Should I Give My 5* Gen Awakening Gem Too? 29 votes

Mojo (AW Defence)
6%
Ercarret0casual0 2 votes
Warlock (Questing)
0%
Silver Surfer (Prestige)
0%
Colossus (AQ/Questing)
20%
Luke9523ramsey8582LBN1willrun4adonutGunner14999ozz 6 votes
Shang-Chi (Questing)
3%
DaBigGubGub 1 vote
Void (AQ/AW/Questing)
41%
Blackfriar63phillgreenTerraAckbar67Ctfz35TheExit27AmnetiesGr8TonyStarkMatthew950ZAHIDMALIK1588ShivacruxPowerOfACandle 12 votes
Save It For Better Options
27%
pbeadleMalreck04EtjamaRenaxqqKhellendros138TheBair123Real_Madrid_76_2Protogenoi 8 votes

Comments

• Matthew950Matthew950 Member Posts: 155
    Void (AQ/AW/Questing)
    Mojo is great for defence , but void is a great champ easy to play
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    Mojo (AW Defence)
    While Mojo is great for defense and often lands there for me, he is also a great questing champion. He's really sustainable and just shreds through timed buffs. He's also a really fun champ to play - one of the champs I enjoy the most, in fact.
  • Deckard2192Deckard2192 Member Posts: 15
    Colossus and Void are both great champs, but both benefit much more from high sigs, Void especially derives his utility from that.
  • YitiokaYitioka Member Posts: 18

Colossus and Void are both great champs, but both benefit much more from high sigs, Void especially derives his utility from that.

Thanks for the comment. Again i did say i hav 125 Gen sig stones awaiting who ever got it so the sig level wasnt much of the problem but who to give it too.