**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Diablo vs Hercules. Who would you r4?

ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
My head says that Hercules is the long play, but Diablo has the fun factor.
Hercules is so OP I'm not even sure he needs it.

Diablo vs Hercules. Who would you r4? 42 votes

Diablo
9%
causticCaptainaidenMalreck04Ceder 4 votes
Hercules
90%
GamerxNigTheManMythLegendKDoggg2017CondemnedToeF4k3_GaM3rGarloMysterioSCP1504BeeweeWordunkenEtjamaMother_FlerkenTempest_024MR_61088RenaxqqTheExit27Giantwalrus56Soyheyor123Khellendros138 38 votes

Comments

• SadressSadress Posts: 21
    I think as a owner of Hercules Sig 200 max suiside mastery.. hercules is the better r4 than the r3 diablo whom i don't want to r4
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Hercules
    Sadress said:

I think as a owner of Hercules Sig 200 max suiside mastery.. hercules is the better r4 than the r3 diablo whom i don't want to r4

Same but diabolo is close.
    Very close to get the next R4 ;)

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Diablo
    He's not better than Hercules, but he is extremely deserving.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

I've certainly developed a lot of love for the champ. I'd even go Mole-man if I trusted Kabam as far as I can throw them.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Awakened?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Diablo

Malreck04 said:

I've certainly developed a lot of love for the champ. I'd even go Mole-man if I trusted Kabam as far as I can throw them.
    Nah, do Diablo. Now we don’t even have an excuse as Kabam has declared it as a bug.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Both max sig with suicides? Without dupe, I'd say herc and even with it, still herc.

Both duped and max sig, it is a LOT closer day to day than the poll will tell you. Diablo takes 30% less damage from *everything* plus heals non stop forever at double the rate of herc.

But herc will finish fights at least twice as fast and can cheese so much it's not funny. You can nuke down so much.

This is from a Suicides and duped r4 herc every day user...but who prior to getting him used corvus and 5/65 max sig Diablo as my go to team for anything challenging.

(I have R3 Diablo too and he's getting my act7 generic once I finish it, unless I pull Omega red in the meantime)
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Awakened?

Both awakened and high sig
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    Hercules
    I'd vote hercules, diablo has sustainability but herc is a powerhouse my guy
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Hercules
    Diablo was my Thronebreaker rank up and he is particularly great if he is awakened and you run suicides. However, my first r4 was Herc and he is just amazing, especially awakened and at max sig. Definitely go that route.