**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help

TheCuriousPoopTheCuriousPoop Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Guys I have an account on mcoc which I’ve already been through a lot of content with and it’s not linked to a kabam account and I don’t know the password or email for the Game Center it had. Im currently playing with that account but im about to get a new phone and I don’t wanna lose my account what should I do? Is there a way to like it to a new kabam account without losing my progress?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Link*
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Create a new email ID from Google or any other site. Then create a new kabam account by going to settings on top left corner of home page. Voila, progress saved to account. But remember your new email and password this time. And then log in to new phone through this email.
  • Here’s the thing I just got the Game Center account back but I still need a way to link a kabam account. Btw I tried what u just said and all that did was make a new account with nothing on it. It didn’t get linked to my Game Center or anything.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★

Here’s the thing I just got the Game Center account back but I still need a way to link a kabam account. Btw I tried what u just said and all that did was make a new account with nothing on it. It didn’t get linked to my Game Center or anything.

I am sorry but I have no idea about game center as I am not on ios. Still, try to add the game centre email to kabam account in settings as I am not sure why u are unable to do it, it should either create a new account or say that account is already linked.

Then try to login in new phone WITHOUT DELETING GAME from previous phone. See if it helps.
  • Ya I’ll try once I get the new phone tomorrow. Thanks for ur help.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’d also ask Kabam Support about this question
  • Hey @TheCuriousPoop, I recommend checking out THIS article and reaching out to our Support Team if you need further assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.