**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who's Your Mistake?

DadmammuDadmammu Posts: 37
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
We all have one on our rosters, but do we care to admit it though, is another thing. Whether we went on a grind for them, invested way too many resources, or plain out spent money just to get them I feel like each one of us have that special champ, we really regret investing into. So who's the big mistake on your roster?

Mine was Guillotine (not 2099) because I was convinced she was going to win the buff competition a while back and I love her character, I used an awakening gem, sig stones, and R5'ed her. BIG TIME MISCALCULATION.

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Sunspot to R3. Never used him for anything except big special nodes and now with R4s, his prestige is being overshadowed.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

Sunspot to R3. Never used him for anything except big special nodes and now with R4s, his prestige is being overshadowed.

Same. Ranked up for 6.3.2 and hardly used him since.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

when his prestige went down with r4 champs i was laughing so hard at everyone who ranked him up to r3 for prestige lmao. i never liked sunspot much lol
    Wasn't he only good for prestige at low sigs? I thought that was the reasoning behind everyone ranking him up so quickly. Since people weren't pulling a ton of 6* dupes he was the best to rank up.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 977 ★★★
    solopolo said:

when his prestige went down with r4 champs i was laughing so hard at everyone who ranked him up to r3 for prestige lmao. i never liked sunspot much lol
    Wasn't he only good for prestige at low sigs? I thought that was the reasoning behind everyone ranking him up so quickly. Since people weren't pulling a ton of 6* dupes he was the best to rank up.
    No he was top prestige for rank 3 sig 200 6* champions. When R4's came into the game, the prestige shifted and he went from top 2 prestige (at R3) down to 45 or something at R4.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Ghost to R2
    Moleman to R5
    I just don't like their playstyle....neither of them
  • Options
    Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
    Ghost rank 5 her. But only used in act 6.2.3 Icarus node
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,219 ★★★★
    Ghost to r3 and sig stones too
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Moleman and og gully
  • Options
    LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 55
    6*r3 Aegon with a skill AG on him and 80 sig stones. Never used him.
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    Silver Centurion. Now don't get me wrong. SC is obviously a good champion but you need an aggressive playstyle which is not my thing. I ranked him up because I thought he looks like the cool version of Iron Man. His animation also pretty smooth tbh but I just don't feel him. The locked-on expire really quick.

Also, with the weird AI behaviour nowadays it's really hard to play aggressive because you need to constantly bait special as to not push them to sp3. But I still uses him occasionally though for his slow and heal block in AW. He is good on some path.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

Sasquatch, I just don't use that dude. I thought we would be great for AW defense, and I seen the potential of his Sp2, but he meh for me

He got nerfed iirc
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,609 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Took Quake and Ghost to R5.
  • Options
    Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    My son. Jk. Colossus and Shang chi. Took both to r4 but hardly ever use them. Shang chi's playstyle feels clunky to me and colossus needs synergies which I don't have
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 714 ★★★
    Tigra. Poured resources into her and just don’t really want to learn her now.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 846 ★★★
    myself?