**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next 6* R2 and 5* Rank 5?

Oh wow, been a while since I posted, but I'm posting again because I'm kind of in a dilemma. So I recently just hit cav, and I want to get started with act 6.2, but I wanna get another 6* rank 2 and another 5* rank 5, but I don't know who I should be taking up. Can you guys give me any tips? I'll post my roster down below, and thank you in advance!

Comments

• Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Focus on 6stars first as they gain 700%attack boost in act7. So rank up or focus on 6star apoc, I think he is already r2 but he is totally worthy of r3(start focus on accumulating mutant t5cc for throne breaker). Guardian is also a good champion, he needs dupe but he is still good.
    For 5stars, rank up aa and mags as they are great for many act6 bosses.
    Also rank up ghost and herc (but learn ghost tho) as they absolutely break the game.
  • SpookyquailSpookyquail Posts: 34

Focus on 6stars first as they gain 700%attack boost in act7. So rank up or focus on 6star apoc, I think he is already r2 but he is totally worthy of r3(start focus on accumulating mutant t5cc for throne breaker). Guardian is also a good champion, he needs dupe but he is still good.
    Also rank up ghost and herc (but learn ghost tho) as they absolutely break the game.

Thanks for the tip man! I thought about ghost but I don't have a 5* wasp yet, will work on her though, I'm bound to get wasp, right? And I will focus on herc as well, but I do need him awakened, but I am hoping I'll awaken him one day.
    Yeah, my apoc is r2 btw, so I will try to form a mutant t5cc and focus on guardian too. I know he's an amazing champ, he's dmg output is insane actually.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★

Thanks for the tip man! I thought about ghost but I don't have a 5* wasp yet, will work on her though, I'm bound to get wasp, right? And I will focus on herc as well, but I do need him awakened, but I am hoping I'll awaken him one day.
    Yeah, my apoc is r2 btw, so I will try to form a mutant t5cc and focus on guardian too. I know he's an amazing champ, he's dmg output is insane actually.
    If u can Parry opponent before specials or sp intercept then, then with some practice u won't need wasp for ghost.
    Also herc does not need to be duped to gain his abilities, but dupe helps him to gain immortality for some time depending on sig. Doesn't need it, but benefits from it.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    Mole God ;)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Sym Supreme is a good candidate to deal with The Champion.