Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Connection fails are getting out of hand.

LordixLordix Posts: 26
edited July 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Kabam please fix at least this part of the game. It is getting really annoying having to wait for the game to continue constantly. Fix it soon, please.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    It’s awful and seems to have been ever since the update dropped so I’m guessing it’s something in the back end that is messing up. Hopefully the hot fix it asap as it’s unbelievably frustrating
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    This issue of the loading spinner appearing for a while before the connection problem symbol joins it for more time before the game finally starts responding and continues with what you were trying to do has actually gotten worse with the new month's update version 36.0 0 and has somehow even gotten much worse than that with yesterday's performance hotfix patch version 36.0.1. Many others in my alliance report the same thing. I don't understand how this issue actually keeps getting worse. This can happen with literally any click in the game. Trying to move, open a new screen, start or end a fight, level up a champ, use an item, replenish an item/iso/catalyst in your inventory from your overflow stash, etc.

Moto G Power, Android 11, cell and WiFi, anywhere and doing anything in the game.
  • Options
    DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    edited July 2022

This is from 3.1 uncollected. I had game freeze after long connection wait (spinning wheel, flashing connection icon) while trying to move to Mr. Sinister at the split. Forced closed game. Upon reopening I had lost 6 energy but was still at the split. I then moved to Mr. S using another 6 energy and finished the path. Game showed 98% compete. Re entered quest and saw what you see in the picture. Re started game and still 98%, so had to run path again for 100%.

iPhone 11 max, Wi-Fi, latest iOS and latest patch that was supposed to fix connection issues.

I am still experiencing lag and long spinning and flashing connection indicators between fights.
  • Options
    DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130

• Options
    LordixLordix Posts: 26
    Yep, the fix and patch did nothing. The connection fails and loading screen of death are still appearing regularly.

I lost my health potion that I just used in AW to the endless loading screen. Had to restart the game and lost 50% health.

So the issue continues to be there and definitely was not solved by this maintenance service and patch.

• Options
    this red icon and spinning wheel of death are really frustrating.
  • Options
    FuriousImpalerFuriousImpaler Posts: 50
    Every time I jump in the game "quickly" to do my attacks in AQ, AW, or just collect the free crystal, the white circle of death is followed by the red wi-fi dreaded bug. I usually let my phone just dangle waiting for a response. At the same time I can play any other game on my iPad or my iPhone so I know its not my wi-fi or AT&T cell connection.

I'm an arena grinder and that too is nearly unplayable after 3-4 rotations. The game hiccups and delays.

Since the 36.0.1 update for iOS earlier this week, now the game is shutting down on its own in the middle of the game.

The game is at times unplayable. When you only get a few minutes here or there at work to get "caught up" and you can't play the game ultimately it costs you.

Players are losing out on and missing goals that give rewards because of this bug.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Lordix said:

Yep, the fix and patch did nothing. The connection fails and loading screen of death are still appearing regularly.

I lost my health potion that I just used in AW to the endless loading screen. Had to restart the game and lost 50% health.

So the issue continues to be there and definitely was not solved by this maintenance service and patch.

I mean, I wouldn't say the hotfix did nothing......... It actually is making things a lot worse for me. The frequency of the white loading spinner and red connection issue symbol is much higher for me and many in my alliance now thanks to 36.0.0 but especially 36.0.1.