Options

How Do We Feel About Sigil Witch?

DadmammuDadmammu Posts: 37
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So after coming to the conclusion that my main account was pretty dang wrecked and hopeless, unless I pumped about $200-$300 dollars into credits for masteries/energies/gold etc, I started a new account. I'm two days in, already Lvl.25, halfway through Act.3, plus a ton of other completed content (Back Issues, Incursions, EQ, Daily Quests) yet I haven't pulled a 4*. I'm contemplating buying the Sigil, which comes with a 4* Scarlet Witch but I can honestly say I really haven't never used her....is she worth investing into for the time being until I can further up my champions?

Thank you in advance for all comments and advice, cheers!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    MigAce said:

I usually don't recommend buying sigil until Cavalier. Personally, I wouldn't. You'll be passed 4*s and onto 5*s in no time.

Curious as to why you suggest waiting until Cavalier? Are the rewards substantially better or?

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    One of the best mystics, but don’t buy a 4 star. Soon they’ll be obsolete for you outside of Summoner Trials
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,280 ★★★★★
    She's great.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 805 ★★★
    i don't feel like that, so don't put we in title, put I

HOW I FEEL
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    These are a few of low level alts. ~25. You'll definitely regret BUYING a 4*

• Options

These are a few of low level alts. ~25. You'll definitely regret BUYING a 4*

Any tips on how to get a roster to look like that? Lol I’m still stuck with all 3* so far

• Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Remember when she was first released and the devs said there’s be a way for ftp players to get her? Lmao
  • Options

Join an alliance, do alliance events, get grandmaster crystals.

You know any alliances taking in new accounts LOL?

• Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Why would you need to start a new account? Nothing can be wrecked on your main to the point you'd need to start a new or pump money into it. Anything money would buy can be worked for.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Dadmammu said:

Join an alliance, do alliance events, get grandmaster crystals.

You know any alliances taking in new accounts LOL?

The game will find an open alliance for you. Go into the Alliance button

Edit - can't remember what level you need to be, but it's not too high.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,275 ★★★★★
    I love her and r3 mine. I'd say buy it since she comes with the sigil automatically, but save the sigil credits and don't buy the 4*.

Also, you're giving up on your main account to start over? Or just opening another account in addition to it?
  • Options

I love her and r3 mine. I'd say buy it since she comes with the sigil automatically, but save the sigil credits and don't buy the 4*.

Also, you're giving up on your main account to start over? Or just opening another account in addition to it?

My main account was back when I knew nothing of this game. Started in 2017, sunk all my masteries into whatever I thought was cool, sold champions, ranked up cool champs over useful, list goes on. I tried salvaging it, but it would be a lot of credits, and a lot of money. Plus time but other than a 5* R4 Doom there wasn’t much to save. Figured I would start over and do it right this time. Hoping to be UC by Halloween

• Options
    This is the account as of 2 days in

• Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 641 ★★★
    Hello
    Is the awakening of Sigil Witch really useful or does she deserve the 6r3 without it?
    If it is really useful, to the point of using a generic gem?
  • Options
    o4tg2o4tg2 Posts: 3

Hello
    Is the awakening of Sigil Witch really useful or does she deserve the 6r3 without it?
    If it is really useful, to the point of using a generic gem?

I’d use a gem on Doom, Diablo, and Symbiote Supreme before her. I’d save it for one of them too. This is of course assuming it’s a 6*. 5* awakening gems become pretty easy to come by so that’s a little different.

I duped mine and have her R3.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Remember when she was first released and the devs said there’s be a way for ftp players to get her? Lmao

They just ran an arena for her a few months back. Hit the objectives and you could get a free version of her.

Anyways, we love the Witch. Hits hard, easy to play (though a bit random), nullifies, cool animations. ticks all my boxes, which is why my 6* is R4

But don’t buy the 4*