Options

Yusufbjk1993Yusufbjk1993 Posts: 4 β˜…
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
If I finish 5.2, good things will happen, good offers will come, but I can't finish I'm on the tracks on the 5.2.4 sand right now. How should I do?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    😑
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yup that's a tough quest, a lot of us got stuck on that one we were going through it. Post your roster so we can see what champs you have
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
    If you have Apocalypse use him, he is best for the node
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 β˜…β˜…β˜…

If I finish 5.2, good things will happen, good offers will come, but I can't finish I'm on the tracks on the 5.2.4 sand right now. How should I do?

Good offers and uncollected
  • Options
    Let the nerf come to the 5th stage.
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171 β˜…
    If your problem is the regen by the node, Apoc completly shuts down the node. If you only wants to parry you can use White Magneto, his pre-fights turn Stun debuffs into passives, and the node can't purify passive effects.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,867 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Or don't use Apoc and don't use White Mag and learn not to parry and up intercept gameplay.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,375 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You can not parry and just heavy counter -> Hold block, dash back to avoid the heavy, charge in once they are done.
    Or you can overwhelm masochism with debuff heavy characters like Archangel, Black Widow Snow Bunny and Nick Fury.
    Or you can use special characters to handle it, like Apoc was suggested, as well as Warlock, Proxima, cool Storm or Sabretooth with Killmonger.
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171 β˜…

Or don't use Apoc and don't use White Mag and learn not to parry and up intercept gameplay.

Learn to re-parry, is the best way for this and future encounters with "masochism" node.
  • Options

I did everything you said, none of them work, I tried all combinations, but it doesn't work
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Clearly you haven’t tried everything these kind fellow players have advised. They have taken time out of whatever it is they themselves are doing in order to advise and help you so to come back with a reply like that is kind of irritating.
    If you used Apocalypse you can parry and play the level the same as the others you’ve done,
    If you learn to re-parry then all you have to do is over power the regeneration,
    If you learn to intercept (personally I consider that to be the best one it’ll really help you further in the game) then you wouldn’t have to worry about the node.
    You’re not just going to get it all pinned down in one day keep practicing, keep trying and you’ll get it done when you get it done.