**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.2.6 magik and champion boss help

Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips

So this is my champions. I don't know how to counter magik limbo and also please give some tips on champion boss. So which 5 or 6 member team best for act 6.2.6
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Prestige is Boosted so please ignore
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    There is no cheat to magik’s limbo, nuke her down as fast as possible… however some options that can ignore it partially or completely can be ghost with hood( completely), unawakened kitty (80%), some other champs like guardian at high sig has high energy resistance.
    I found shang chi to take the champion boss the most easily, just bulid up around 25-40 charges then a single sp2 will push him to the last phase .
    Other than that Doom, sorcerer can take the champion boss easily. Just make sure you know his phases. Symbiote supreme with 200% boost can nuke him easily with sp3 then follow up sp2s.
    Rest you can make your team as you want as per each fight.
  • Options

There is no cheat to magik’s limbo, nuke her down as fast as possible… however some options that can ignore it partially or completely can be ghost with hood( completely), unawakened kitty (80%), some other champs like guardian at high sig has high energy resistance.
    I found shang chi to take the champion boss the most easily, just bulid up around 25-40 charges then a single sp2 will push him to the last phase .
    Other than that Doom, sorcerer can take the champion boss easily. Just make sure you know his phases. Symbiote supreme with 200% boost can nuke him easily with sp3 then follow up sp2s.
    Rest you can make your team as you want as per each fight.

Oh thank you
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    If you push Magik to a bar of power with Captain America IW's sp1 when kinetic charge is active, limbo won't trigger because of ability accuracy reduction.

Human Torch melts Magik pretty quick because she's mystic.

Falcon with his Locked Down completely shuts down Magik's Limbo, and is my favourite counter for her.

From the champs you have, I'd say Blade will work fine, because he can Regen much of the damage you take from Magik's Limbo.
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Sig 200 Namor can counter Magik's limbo.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 555 ★★★
    Diablo can work well against magik with his energy regen prefight
  • Options
    Moving to the correct category :)