**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game is still bugged

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
edited July 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Well, title says it all. Dex, parry and other control still laggy. Feel like the game needs an oil change…check engine light is on, or has always been on.
This is very frustration, I can’t even dex reliably without getting hit. One day it works, other days it doesn’t. I can’t wrap my head around why we’ve been struggling with this for many months, yet you keep selling us items and we keep buying but fixing the control issues seem far from being fixed.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Posts: 97
    For some reason an almost 2d videogame such as MCOC is the ONLY game that turns my phone into a jet engine.
  • TerrorTerror Posts: 33
    No combo possible. No Dex . Frezzing in fight.
  • JonarcJonarc Posts: 111
    It's absolutely ridiculous because we're in AW and Battle Grounds unable to block or dex back on a consistent basis because the lagging seems to have gotten worse since the latest update of 36.0.1 Holding block and the defender hits through your blocks. Swiping left to dash back isn't responsive.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    It has gotten better, but there are still some parry and dex issues.

It also feels as though champions with weapons are occasionally breaking through parries/blocks.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    Another start to AQ with the same input issues. It really is getting to the point where the game is not enjoyable anymore.