**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Awakening

Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey guys ! I m having 7 4* champions and confused whom to awake ! The following r the champions :
  1. Wolverine (Rank 3 level 30)
  2. Ms. Marvel(Rank 3 level 30)
  3. Captain America(Rank 3 level 15)
  4. Thor(Rank 2 level 1)
  5. Dr. Strange(Rank 2 level 1)
  6. Falcon (Use less)(Rank 2 level 1)
  7. Loki(Rank 2 level 1)
Wolverine, Ms. Marvel and Cap. America have a synergy.

My team is Wolverine, Ms.Marvel, Cap. America, Black Panther(MAX) and Iron Fist(MAX)
Total Hero Rating : above 10K

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Don’t use a generic on any of those. Some will say wolverine is worth it but I don’t think he is personally. His sig Regen triggers a lot less than his normal Regen and I just don’t think it justifies using a generic gem. Class sure but other champs would benefit more from being awakened. Since you only have 7 4*s at the minute, I think it’s best if you wait a while and see what you get in the future.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Good job on your continuous progress, keep it up.
    If I must only choose from your list and only your list of 7, I would say,

Worth ranking till R5, ok to use your Class Awaken gem, and T4b/T4cc
    1) Wolverine .... assuming it is dupped, and you don't have other reliable regen champs

Worth ranking till R4, use your T4b, save your T4cc for other better champs
    2) Cap America
    3) Thor
    4) Ms Marvel .... I'm assuming this is NOT K.Khan

Worth keeping as R3, save your T4b for better champs
    5) Dr Strange
    6) Falcon
    7) Loki

For your additional reference, from a different perspective, for each class, worth saving your T4b and T4cc for:-
    1) MUTANT = AA, Iceman, Wolverine, X23, Rogue
    2) SKILL = GP, Blade, CB, Elektra, Hawkeye, BW
    3) SCIENCE = Hulk, Quake, Cap WWII, Cap, Spidey
    4) MYSTIC = Voodoo, Magik, GR, SW, Mephisto, Morningstar (many others are decent as well)
    5) COSMIC = Hyperion, Medusa, Hela, Drax, Thor, Ms Marvel, Cap Marvel (NOT K.Khan)
    6) TECH = Starky, SL, Vision OG, Vision AoU, Ultron, Doc Oc, Rocket

These are only serving as a reference. Various experts may have slight diff recommendation. At the end, only you know which champs suit you the best and only you can make the best choice for yourself. Good luck!
  • Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Good job on your continuous progress, keep it up.
    If I must only choose from your list and only your list of 7, I would say,

Worth ranking till R5, ok to use your Class Awaken gem, and T4b/T4cc
    1) Wolverine .... assuming it is dupped, and you don't have other reliable regen champs

Worth ranking till R4, use your T4b, save your T4cc for other better champs
    2) Cap America
    3) Thor
    4) Ms Marvel .... I'm assuming this is NOT K.Khan

Worth keeping as R3, save your T4b for better champs
    5) Dr Strange
    6) Falcon
    7) Loki

For your additional reference, from a different perspective, for each class, worth saving your T4b and T4cc for:-
    1) MUTANT = AA, Iceman, Wolverine, X23, Rogue
    2) SKILL = GP, Blade, CB, Elektra, Hawkeye, BW
    3) SCIENCE = Hulk, Quake, Cap WWII, Cap, Spidey
    4) MYSTIC = Voodoo, Magik, GR, SW, Mephisto, Morningstar (many others are decent as well)
    5) COSMIC = Hyperion, Medusa, Hela, Drax, Thor, Ms Marvel, Cap Marvel (NOT K.Khan)
    6) TECH = Starky, SL, Vision OG, Vision AoU, Ultron, Doc Oc, Rocket

These are only serving as a reference. Various experts may have slight diff recommendation. At the end, only you know which champs suit you the best and only you can make the best choice for yourself. Good luck!

Thank u a lot for the advice shchong2 !
    Don’t use a generic on any of those. Some will say wolverine is worth it but I don’t think he is personally. His sig Regen triggers a lot less than his normal Regen and I just don’t think it justifies using a generic gem. Class sure but other champs would benefit more from being awakened. Since you only have 7 4*s at the minute, I think it’s best if you wait a while and see what you get in the future.

Are u saying that Wolverine isn't good ? I mean his good in Bleed (Stacks upto 5-6) and I m not having any regen. Problem ! And I have been collecting the crystals since 2016 ! Yesterday I opened them all !
    Jaydev217 wrote: »

Are u saying that Wolverine isn't good ? I mean his good in Bleed (Stacks upto 5-6) and I m not having any regen. Problem ! And I have been collecting the crystals since 2016 ! Yesterday I opened them all !

I’m not saying wolverine isn’t good, I just don’t think he’s worth a generic awakening gem. Unless you have a few sig stones it won’t make much difference anyway. He’s one of the best Regen champs on the game but his damage output is quite low even with the bleed. If you had a mutant awakening gem i would say he’s worth using it on. But not a generic. Just don’t use any specials to make the most of his Regen. You’ll heal more if you have more power.
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    pbiqlj4rtuxr.png
    Use this list for reference.
    Sjandds wrote: »
    pbiqlj4rtuxr.png
    Use this list for reference.

Thanks a lot for the list !
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    @shchong2 highly disagrees with the doctor strange. Just because they lowered his regen ability doesn’t mean he isn’t worth an r4 or r5. Highly useable in 5.3.1 for example.
    Jaded wrote: »
    @shchong2 highly disagrees with the doctor strange. Just because they lowered his regen ability doesn’t mean he isn’t worth an r4 or r5. Highly useable in 5.3.1 for example.

Agreed, got mine at 5/50 and he’s been great in all 3 chapters of Act 5.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Wolverine. Star-lord. Hulk and SW are worth a generic.

Actually if we have enough resource, I would say, we shall upgrade ALL MYSTIC to R5, even Loki with curse and Hela synergy is very good. However, to be realistic, in actual situation, resource are very limited, I suppose there is no argument that Voodoo, GR, Magik, SW (dupped, high Sig) and Mephisto all have slight priority ahead of Dr Strange. Besides, even if we have extra resources, probably may want to save up for 5* instead of continue to invest in 4*.

Don't get me wrong, if I get a 5* Dr Strange, I probably won't bother to wait, I might as well rank my 5* Dr Strange to at least R3. If I have a 4* Dr Strange, but if we know I already have a bunch of God-tier and Demi-God-tier Mystic, I'll priortize those first

Once again, don't get me wrong, all my 4* will be at least R3 except 2 for sandbagging, and all my Mystic class will at least reach R4, and Dr Strange is one of those in my list for R5, but not front of the line, he will wait a bit and eventually will be R5.

Judging at OP only having 7 champs @ 4*, I would say he is very new and progressing, in which case fair to assume T4b, T1a and T4cc are extremely precious to him.

Agreed, got mine at 5/50 and he’s been great in all 3 chapters of Act 5.

Actually if we have enough resource, I would say, we shall upgrade ALL MYSTIC to R5, even Loki with curse and Hela synergy is very good. However, to be realistic, in actual situation, resource are very limited, I suppose there is no argument that Voodoo, GR, Magik, SW (dupped, high Sig) and Mephisto all have slight priority ahead of Dr Strange. Besides, even if we have extra resources, probably may want to save up for 5* instead of continue to invest in 4*.

Don't get me wrong, if I get a 5* Dr Strange, I probably won't bother to wait, I might as well rank my 5* Dr Strange to at least R3. If I have a 4* Dr Strange, but if we know I already have a bunch of God-tier and Demi-God-tier Mystic, I'll priortize those first

Once again, don't get me wrong, all my 4* will be at least R3 except 2 for sandbagging, and all my Mystic class will at least reach R4, and Dr Strange is one of those in my list for R5, but not front of the line, he will wait a bit and eventually will be R5.

Judging at OP only having 7 champs @ 4*, I would say he is very new and progressing, in which case fair to assume T4b, T1a and T4cc are extremely precious to him.