**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

9 poisons in 14 hits

CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Maybe I'm bad at math but that's less then a 1% chance

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Just bad RNG, there's a 15% chance every time there is contact so technically you could get a poison every single hit which is statistically rare, but possible. Better to just use a poison immune
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Ceder said:

Maybe I'm bad at math but that's less then a 1% chance

Ignoring each hit being a separate event, I calculated the chance of 9 poisons in 14 hits (accounting for the increased Defensive Ability Accuracy) to be... 0.66%

That is pretty unfortunate
  • Options
    Maratox said:

The one node this week gives the defenders 100% increased defensive ability accuracy so it’s actually pretty reasonable. Unlucky, but reasonable

So 30% chance, even then the chance of this happening is pretty low since I should only get around 4.5 poisons in 14 hits
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Also, did you have widow’s insight (or whatever her AAR is called) active?
  • Options
    ribsandbbqbeef69ribsandbbqbeef69 Posts: 14
    I’ve used Omega red on biohazard and reached a 20 combo before a bleed was applied to me. It’s not surprising anymore to me when the percent chance of something happening, doesn’t come close to what it should be.
  • Options
    Ceder said:

Maratox said:

The one node this week gives the defenders 100% increased defensive ability accuracy so it’s actually pretty reasonable. Unlucky, but reasonable

So 30% chance, even then the chance of this happening is pretty low since I should only get around 4.5 poisons in 14 hits
    Why did people disagree with me, was my math wrong or something