Options

Legend run, july 2022

First try for me to get the title.
OMG, so many paths and so many lags and crash!!! It’s catastrophic...
4 hours and five minutes. Really not sûre to get the reward :(
Whats about you're score?

Comments

• Options
    RoxtaarRoxtaar Posts: 29
    Its mi
  • Options
    @bryce7m what was ur team ? And what device u used ?
  • Options
    RagonsmashRagonsmash Posts: 21
    I just did my first run also. Ran into the same issue with lag and game crashing to where I had to restart multiple times. I finished with at 3 hours 33 minutes. I’d Image I won’t get it 😔
  • Options
    @Ragonsmash what was ur team ? And device
  • Options
    Some guyz placed 90 at 3 30 timer
  • Options
    U have hope to get it by 99 or 100th place 😂
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★

I just did my first run also. Ran into the same issue with lag and game crashing to where I had to restart multiple times. I finished with at 3 hours 33 minutes. I’d Image I won’t get it 😔

Most of the people have experienced atleast 3-4 crashes & lag was real. I just hope you’ll make it.
  • Options
    @Roxtaar i was using 6* R4 Doom,NF,Apoc. R3 Cable and then 5 star Corvus. I was using an iPhone
  • Options
    @30ish it always seems that a battle with this game but worse when your easing against time lol, thanks fingers crossed. If not there is always next month 😂
  • Options
    Lol u should go with only cg or hit monkey @Ragonsmash but still u have chance
  • Options
    Dis eq had hella and mangog boss those 2 were time consuming probably more cutoff time dis time
  • Options
    Post it with an update on next month, when you all get your title !
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    30 second fights, with 1 minute connection issues between each one, this month's legend run is a joke.
  • Options
    @Roxtaar that is true and hoping I somehow squeeze in with my time 😂😂
  • Options
    Sun_Spot46Sun_Spot46 Posts: 68
    I was also going to make my first run at the Legends Title this month, but nope not after all this. I cannot even get through one round of Arena without waiting at least 5-8 minutes for it to conclude every round. This is so frustrating and disappointing.
  • Options
    Dominic728Dominic728 Posts: 11
    edited July 2022
    my time was 3:25 with r3 hitmonkey but i crashed 4 times definitely affected my time significantly also i play on a iphone xs max
  • Options
    I’ve seen people mentioned crashes & lag.
  • Options
    DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 87
    3hrs, 3 mins with 5 crashes.
  • Options
    I’ve got 3hr, 10 minutes with 5 crashes
  • Options
    mcyeezuzmcyeezuz Posts: 115
    When is the last day for a legends run? I was thinking of doing it tomorrow July 19th. I assume it’s 2 weeks from when the new content was released? I do not have the original in game email they sent out specifying when the last chance to try for this month was.
  • Options
    mcyeezuz said:

When is the last day for a legends run? I was thinking of doing it tomorrow July 19th. I assume it’s 2 weeks from when the new content was released? I do not have the original in game email they sent out specifying when the last chance to try for this month was.

It’s 20th July
  • Options
    PotfictionPotfiction Posts: 14
    Did my first run last night. Master went great came in on about 1h40 ish, give or take a few mins, and heroic was an absolute disaster. 7 crashes, input drops, weird AI, long loading times. Decided to just finish cause was over half way. Really hope I get it, but chances seem slim with a 3:45.
  • Options

Did my first run last night. Master went great came in on about 1h40 ish, give or take a few mins, and heroic was an absolute disaster. 7 crashes, input drops, weird AI, long loading times. Decided to just finish cause was over half way. Really hope I get it, but chances seem slim with a 3:45.

That’s worst crashes on your heroic difficulty slowing down tremendously. But on master difficulty you got the great timing. Keep on posting around 8th august for the result.
  • Options
    30ish said:

I’ve got 3hr, 10 minutes with 5 crashes

Nice work, seems pretty safe to score the title!!!
  • Options

Dang, that is super frustrating. I found during my run that I could predict within a couple of minutes when my game was going to crash. Started slowing down significantly between everything/anything. Once it reloaded it was good to go....so I was literally sitting there hoping for a crash or two just to speed things back up lol.
  • Options
    @DudeMaGude @30ish u guyz dis dis mnth run or telling about ur past runtime
  • Options
    I mean ur runtime when u got ur legends or did dis mnth run ?
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 537 ★★★
    Feels ridiculous that they can't make it fight times only at this point.
    Anyone not able to consistent connectivity to Kabam is effectively out.
  • Options
    Roxtaar said:

@DudeMaGude @30ish u guyz dis dis mnth run or telling about ur past runtime

It’s this month legend run & it was my first time attempting it. After hearing people in the past has got them around 3hour 30 minutes, I’ve thought to gave a try.