**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

August buffs

JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Have not been really active recently on forums. Are there any news… guesses around August buffs?

My guess -
Air Walker Moderate
Who can be overhauled??
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    I think heimdall, because recently kabam post heimdall pic in their facebook
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Air Walker isn’t bad enough to need a buff, he still can be good
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★

Air Walker isn’t bad enough to need a buff, he still can be good

The same could be said about Angela, but she a got a buff back when buffs were amazing.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I think the thing that bothers me the most is that we haven’t gotten a real explanation as to why the majority of recent buffs have made very little changes. The only reason I remember reading had to do at aiming at new players using 2 stars and 3 stars. If the goals of the program have changed, as it seems they have, I think that it really should be communicated to the player base to help clear things up.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 623 ★★
    Looking forward to Dr. Strange buff
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

AMS94 said:

Have not been really active recently on forums. Are there any news… guesses around August buffs?

My guess -
    Air Walker Moderate
    Who can be overhauled??

Moderates & overhauls is not a thing anymore
    The community at large doesn't care about buffs anymore
    The program is as good as dead for most people
    We might get something good once in a blue moon.....but no-one expects anything anymore
    I don’t think it’s accurate to say the community doesn’t care about buffs anymore. I think we care about them quite a bit, they’ve just been very disappointing overall and so it’s hard to get excited again.
    Does that really matter now that Kabam has stopped caring about it?
  • Chubz_30Chubz_30 Posts: 51

Lol, you gone be looking forever… because it’s not happening, they’ll introduce a new Strange before they buff old Strange

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    I miss my OG Dr Strange. One man army that can almost handle anything back in the day.
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Dr Strange 11.0 is going to arrive from across the multiverse.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    o4tg said:

Strange was nerf’d ages ago and they delayed his release as a 6*. Some detached shot caller at Kabam still thinks he’s good. Even his original version pre-nerf wouldn’t be that good by todays standards, so he falls into the list of fan favorites that totally sucks and is probably stuck that way.

Strange, Thor, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch. There are some champs that used to be god tier that have been doomed by someone at Kabam who hasn’t played the game since 2015.
    Horseman Wolverine is actually nuts
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    o4tg said:

Malreck04 said:

o4tg said:

Strange was nerf’d ages ago and they delayed his release as a 6*. Some detached shot caller at Kabam still thinks he’s good. Even his original version pre-nerf wouldn’t be that good by todays standards, so he falls into the list of fan favorites that totally sucks and is probably stuck that way.

Strange, Thor, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch. There are some champs that used to be god tier that have been doomed by someone at Kabam who hasn’t played the game since 2015.
    Horseman Wolverine is actually nuts
    Not so much that they should delay him as a 6*. I’d say Cable and Apocalypse synergy far out shines Wolverine by a country mile.
    Pretty sure the only thing keeping wolverine from as a 6* atm is his extremely high regeneration. It'll cost kabam pot and revive money lol.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

AMS94 said:

My guess -
    Air Walker Moderate
    Who can be overhauled??

Moderates & overhauls is not a thing anymore
    The community at large doesn't care about buffs anymore
    The program is as good as dead for most people
    We might get something good once in a blue moon.....but no-one expects anything anymore
    Guess I'm not part of the community because I do care about buffs and I do expect some decent buffs (they don't have to be broken op to be a good buff)
    So TJF and DPX were good buffs to you?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    I'll still appreciate a decent buff. I know there will be members of the community who have their own ideas of how things should be done but since we're stuck on the outside looking in, we will really never know the machinations of how everything comes together
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★

I think heimdall, because recently kabam post heimdall pic in their facebook

I saw that but he is not in the new 6* feature crystals so I doubt it now. I know it is not a guarantee but usually true about the feature crystals..
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    I don't think it's fair to say that Kabam stopped caring about buffs. They just realized that most champs that need buffs need complete overhauls, which take 3+ months of development time compared with tune-ups which can probably get completed in 4-5 weeks. Buffs are still coming out, Kabam just can't commit to a timeline because their original estimates on timelines turned out to be way off
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

My guess -
    Air Walker Moderate
    Who can be overhauled??

We might not get any buffs at all but I want a Cyclops buff, for both Cyclops, give them the Magneto treatment