Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★
    Iceman
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,802 ★★★★★
    I mean...

Emma frost I guess.
  • KennyPLKennyPL Member Posts: 114 ★★
    Anyone thinking ibom might be a decent option?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    Used Emma, definitely not solo, but got it done and got the objectives.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Got him down using archangel and sentinel. Both E3 and suicides. Used 2 revives
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    KennyPL said:

Anyone thinking ibom might be a decent option?

I used iAbom. 2 revives, 1 was wasted to use up his banked special.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    IHulk at r2 got him down in one revive
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★★

Took a couple tried but hype solo'es him too
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Member Posts: 1,316 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Honestly, he was pretty easy and the objectives were easy.

Sub 1-minute solo with iHulk - covered science and tank objectives.
    Easy solo with Kitty - covered X-Men solo.

What rotations of specials did you use for kitty
    I only threw 2 SP2s throughout the fight (the 2nd one killed him so didn't have to think about hurt locker). I was just phasing his specials (wanted him to keep throwing SP1 so I could get max prowess) and hitting into him with combos. I only threw my first SP2 when the max prowess + phased special 2 lined up. 2nd sp2 came in when it was obvious it would KO him.

I wouldn't worry too much about using specials. Just phase when the meltdown timer is about to expire on you and negate that damage. Then you can just focus on maintaining 3+ prowess to phase Bishop's specials. It'll be slower/longer than trying to weave in specials, but you'll also be super safe.
  • yuwyuw Member Posts: 316 ★★
    edited July 2022
    thronebreaker with boost:

rank 3 hulkbuster: no revive
    rank 3 archangel: 4 revive
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Rulk, Apoc and Colossus ... much much much easier than anticipated .. only 3 revives because well i just didn't want to start over after taking half his health lol
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Member Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    5* Hype with one revive and 4* Magik with two revives. Don't know why people don't understand it's called Eternity of PAIN for a reason
  • DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,651 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster works great, Bishop does seem to be more on the defensive side which is perfect to fire off his special attacks into the block
  • MasterMikeMasterMike Member Posts: 50
    Used war machine✌ he works well.(no objectives completed though)
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Member Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Magik was amazing for this, especially if you put a 200% mystic boost on because you can just throw SP2 all day and she'll recover all of the damage she takes back, while essentially ignoring hurt locker so you can keep bishop locked down. And when you do hit Sp3 (i run MD5 so it happened a lot), the damage is amazing and you build back to an SP2 super quick too. This was a solo (well technically not - it should have been, but at less than 10% and me at full health, she decided to walk right up to him after i threw an sp3 even though I was holding block. That was the most "painful" part of this fight as it happened throughout multiple practice runs with Magik, Apoc and Colossus. It happens on occassion throughout the game, but for this fight, it was almost a 50/50 coin toss with how much it was happening).

APOC did well - took me 2 revives as I hit the walk issue after getting him to 50% and didn't want to stop since he was going to be incinerate immune then.

I don't understand why Bishop's main queue to start dexing gets cut off by the screen. More than 1/2 the time, when he pulls his hand back and his hand starts glowing, it is happening outside the scope of what I see on the screen. I don't play with music or audio so the visual queues are really important.
  • NescioNescio Member Posts: 112 ★★
    Rank 2 hulkbuster with no revives for defensive: tank. Then I used 6* rank 3 unduped rogue for x-men with 1 revive spent.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    One shot with 6* R4 Overseer. SP1 stun can help you get around hurt locker and drive Bishop to SP2. If Bishop uses enough specials, special concussion kicks in and can prevent incinerates from SP1.
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    Few attempts with Kitty, can't quite get the rotation down. Gonna keep trying with her, it is good practice for me.

Did a few attempts with iHulk, managed to only get Bishop to 70%. But.... on my last attempt, the AI worked out where I got SP2 > SP1 with stun > SP2, and managed to get 25 rage stacks and the Solo.
  • Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Member Posts: 55
    Hulkbuster
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    Archangel destroyed him.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,163 ★★★★★
    He still looks terrifying to me. Can someone give a quick run down on what to do? His incinerates always kill me. Is it just trying to push him to sp2 and dodge it?
  • NappyNapNappyNap Member Posts: 37

Rulk, Apoc and Colossus ... much much much easier than anticipated .. only 3 revives because well i just didn't want to start over after taking half his health lol

What are your strategies when you use Colossus? Bishop becomes stun immune when the attacker is immune to his incinerate.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,937 ★★★★★
    Absolutely clapped him with Anti Venom
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    NappyNap said:

What are your strategies when you use Colossus? Bishop becomes stun immune when the attacker is immune to his incinerate.
    I used my max 5* Colossus with 20% boost and it took one revive. Drive Bishop to SP2 to avoid stun immunity. Don’t try to do the normal Colossus rotation. Just take it slow, rotate specials, and if you get the chance to parry/heavy/special do it. Don’t try it while Bishop has at least a bar of power because inevitably, he’ll throw SP1. Hold block to bait heavy and hit into block to build power.