**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Moleman signature stones

Why aren't we getting are signature stones returned also along with the gold and iso we spent on Moleman before he was ruined. Kabam should refund those as i used alot on my moleman before this nerf happened

Comments

• Options
    AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    edited August 2022
    @Kabam Miike @“Kabam Jax” any comment on this? It’s a bit bs for those of us who spend an awakening gem and/or sig stones on Moleman.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I'm guessing that's where it gets tricky with the high value of 6* stones. You could've naturally duped him a few times and I'm not sure if they have a way of knowing.
    I'm sure they had a reason, whether it was a good one or not, to not include that in the rank down tickets.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Most people who took him to R4 will have invested most of their Act 7 sig stones into him. If they’ve then ranked him down, they should get the stones back. I’m fairly sure that we got a sig stone refund on Namor/Cull
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 351 ★★★
    Mauled said:

Most people who took him to R4 will have invested most of their Act 7 sig stones into him. If they’ve then ranked him down, they should get the stones back. I’m fairly sure that we got a sig stone refund on Namor/Cull

I did. All of mine to get my R4 Mole to 200. Sucks.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

I'm guessing that's where it gets tricky with the high value of 6* stones. You could've naturally duped him a few times and I'm not sure if they have a way of knowing.
    I'm sure they had a reason, whether it was a good one or not, to not include that in the rank down tickets.

Not saying it's not tricky but they can determine how many times you pulled the champ. When they nerfed Namor they were able to show they had this information (with varying degrees of success). However it did require them to compensate Summoners in an entirely different way than Rank Down Tickets. I do agree and think that this should be addressed though even if they have to handle cases manually via individual support tickets.