**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel Insider

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Curious does anyone know when MCOC Marvel Insider rewards are delivered to your account?

I'd check the website, but for some reason have not been able to access it today. If someone can get me a screenshot image or answer I'd appreciate it.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    I just got mine two days ago
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    I haven’t got them yet either. I usually get by 1pm EST on the last day if not a couple days early.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Interesting to see the variance of when each of you have gotten them or haven't gotten them. I'm waiting for mine as well and was curious in my original post if I was the only one having the issue of not receiving them yet.

Thank you all for your contributions!
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    If you're talking about the awards from last month's event, I received mine over a week ago (checked my read items in my mailbox, which go back 7 days, and it was before that). The rewards don't show up on the insider page any longer.

If you're talking about the awards for the Gorr/Valkyrie event, then those aren't expected until 8/19.

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 ★★★
    Hi, just wondering how do I sign up for this? Feels like I am missing some perks. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    SwiftGSwiftG Posts: 2
    I haven't rec'd mines either, I opened a support ticket as well. I was suppose to get them by today 7/22/22.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    We get another marvel insider rewards which is the Contest of Champions Wong Questing Bundle on 7/24.
    If you complete both the normal and heroic EQ, you get 90K pts which can be applied to future bundle deals.
    Get those rare 2* champs for those that are into collecting every champ at every level.

• Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    SammyDe said:

Hi, just wondering how do I sign up for this? Feels like I am missing some perks. Thanks in advance.

https://www.marvel.com/insider you have to be u.s. resident and sign up for account. Do activities to get points and redeem them for stuff
  • Options
    AL_LovecraftAL_Lovecraft Posts: 6
    Received the 125k offer 7/21. Still waiting on the 30k, believe it had a 2* Hercules. Anyone get the 30k offer in game mail?
  • Options
    SwiftGSwiftG Posts: 2
    No, I haven't received either of them yet.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

When you make insider account, make sure to enter region as US. Done, you won't face any issues.
    If you already have the same email linked to insider, just change the region in settings.

It'll take time to accumulate points and get your first bundles. Rest you'll understand as you go.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't had them yet. I normally get them Friday between 1800 and 2100 local time (10am PST to 1pm PST) and I've not got them on Saturday morning...

I've had them arrive on Friday morning and even Thursday a few times in the last 6 months, so I've been panicking I spelt my user name wrong or something!
  • Options
    Hey guys, we're unable to help with anything related to Marvel Insider. If you have any questions or concerns about Marvel Insider, I recommend reaching out to Marvel directly. You can contact them by clicking the link below.

https://www.marvel.com/help/contact
This discussion has been closed.