**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Status of the 4th of july offers coming back

Some of the 4th of july offers were ended early Due to a mistake. We were told there would be a day that the unit offers would be offered again for one day. Can you tell me when this will be??

Comments

• Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    They only said that they were looking into it, but no promises were made that they were going to re-release the offers.

I can assure you that there will be an announcement if they decide to go that route, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    End of November, probably.
  • Options
    Kingmaker00Kingmaker00 Posts: 23
    Yup same literally filed a ticket and ghosted
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 404 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone,

At this point, the conversation around this has been shifted to support. If you were directly affected by this, ie you were waiting for the "final day" of the sale to make your purchase, please reach out through a support ticket.

That does not mean: anyone who wants another shot at the deal, or those looking to double dip.

Jax, I've filed the ticket but I've not seen action and others are not seeing a reacion. Should we fill our credits cause we don't know when it will come?? Or wouldn't it be easier to just rerun the same deal for all at the last weekend of the month?? That seems best to me
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,758 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone,

At this point, the conversation around this has been shifted to support. If you were directly affected by this, ie you were waiting for the "final day" of the sale to make your purchase, please reach out through a support ticket.

That does not mean: anyone who wants another shot at the deal, or those looking to double dip.

Double dip!!
    Not going to lie about it lol 😋
  • Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone,

But, how can you cross check this? I can just say I was waiting for the final day and you have to believe me.