**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Didn’t get crystals

Hi. New to the game and just bought £9 pack to get what I thought was 10 varying crystals yet only 5 appeared. I bought them so I could get different champions to move up. The crystals I got didn’t help with anything. What do I do now?

Comments

• Options
    MigAceMigAce Posts: 38
    I'm not exactly sure what pack you're talking about. It's been a while since i started the game. I'm not familiar with any 10 crystal pack. What was it called?
  • Options
    DadmammuDadmammu Posts: 37
    You most likely bought the crystal pack that gives you crystals as you level up. It’s

5 Premium Hero Crystals at level 5
    2 3 star crystals at level 10
    1 4 star crystal at level 20
    1 5 star crystal at level 40
    200,000 gold at level 50
    1 6 star at level 60

What you do now is play and explore the game, it would ruin your experience to get a 6 star champion at the very beginning of the game. The more stars the better the champion in terms of raw strength in comparison. You will receive the rewards at those levels mentioned but be warned getting to level 60 is not as easy as it seems. Best of luck!
  • Options

Hi. New to the game and just bought £9 pack to get what I thought was 10 varying crystals yet only 5 appeared. I bought them so I could get different champions to move up. The crystals I got didn’t help with anything. What do I do now?

Hey there, new summoner, and welcome!

It seems like @Dadmammu's info might be the answer you need. But, if you're unsure or want further confirmation, a support ticket will give you the most thorough information!

Happy summoning!