**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Ready?

BluekirbsBluekirbs Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
What/who should I focus on to help become cav? Tried variant 5, but still found myself stuck on the first quest. After a few tries, got fairly far into 6.1.1, though I'm not sure if I al ready. I want to get my Red Mags at least to rank 4, but should that be my priority? I recently pulled Torch and heard he can be quite useful, and CGR is said to be useful in areas of act 6 too. Getting BWCV to R5 was something I also thought about, as it would help with variant 5 and act 6. I also have none of the more advanced masteries that take carbonadium cores, so perhaps I should focus on my masteries. I just have many choices but not sure what direction to go in. Maybe I shouldn’t even focus on act 6 at all. Any tips / feedback would be nice. My 2 6* champs are Jubilee and Cable, if that means anything.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    100% ready to get cav, take up that Herc and Mags and you can just bully so many fights. Good luck my friend
  • Options
    MigAceMigAce Posts: 38
    edited July 2022
    You're on the right track. Claire, herc, Cgr, mags, moleman and torch. Basically you need to focus on immunities as well. Get them to rank 4 at least and cav should be a bit easier. Also, work on your masteries if you haven't yet.