**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unfair arena fights

I was using my rank 3 5* longshot rank 1 6* Angela and rank 2 5* Mr negative and I get matched with a paragon player with rank 4 6 stars it isn't hard for me but for newer players this is totally ridiculous!!! Fix your game kabam

Comments

• Options
    ironspooderironspooder Posts: 43
    edited July 2022
    On top of that parry is still off!
  • Options
    I have good players but the champions are way to hard to defeat..
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    Guessing you’re getting killed at around streak 9 or something.

Each succeeding match/streak # in Arena increases one position in opponents team by 1 rank higher than previous match #, relative to the champs that you bring.

ie, at streak=3 all opponents should be same rank as yours. At streak=6, all 3 champs will be about 1 rank above what you bring, etc.

So if you don’t have strong enough champs after about 8+ streak (close enough to max possible) to limit the opponents difference (because they can only be at Max tops), then you have to shift strategy (until you reach streak=15).

You can bring 2 higher ranked champs, with a 3rd really low champ. The reduced “average” of your team would thus lower the opponent team ranks as well, and you have a better chance to win the 2 winnable fights (3rd fight with your lowest don’t worry about just losing that one).

Once at streak=15, you don’t have to worry about that “escalating” matchups. *BUT* you do have to at least meet various “team required minimum ratings” for each succeeding match in order to get the easy matchups that will now be about equivalent to your own teams.
    Those “team minimums” will start out higher at 15, and gradually become lower as you progress thru about 20 or 22. And then will sort of level off from then onto infinity.

*you'll have to see what those minimums are for your own roster/masteries/etc. but in general 5* rank-3 teams or above should be plenty good enough from then on out for the infinite portion. (possibly even into 5* r2 teams).
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    It's not unfair, rather than your streak, you need the formula for streak 10 until 14
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,798 ★★★★★
    If you don't mind a longer fight, two rank 1 5-Stars and 1 rank 1 4-Star, works till round 12.
  • Options
    MigAceMigAce Posts: 38
    To avoid death matches, i start with my rank 2 5*s and use them until streak 9. Then i move to my strongest champions and i avoid all bad matches. If i go to my strongest at like streak 6, i get unbalanced matches.