**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Rating Confusion

SkjornSkjorn Posts: 76
edited July 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I know that this has been an issue for the entire season, but I'd like to discuss our case in hopes that it helps Kabam further understand it. Our alliance started off at Plat 4 ~250th place at the beginning of the season, have went undefeated every war and ended up at ~100th place in plat 4 still and haven't moved up a tier.

It has been mentioned that this issue is affecting everyone, but I think the scale of it is quite different. Some have dropped drastically, where those such as my alliance have won significantly but not seen any movement. Let me know if anyone else is experiencing a similar issue.

Is there any update from Kabam on the ongoing issue that's being monitored?

Comments

• Options
    JtakalaJtakala Posts: 20
    We are having similar problems, we haven’t moved up in tiers despite winning a majority of Wars so far. We have actually dropped from Gold 1 to Gold 2 because of the scoring.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    The +- isn’t moving much, so barely any of us have changed tiers, it means you are stuck at the same multiplier all season and the competition around you may have started in a different tier, if lower tier they can win all their wars and still be stuck on a low multiplier and be losing places when winning
  • Options
    Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Anyone else seeing odd defender diversity numbers also? They should just end this farce and cancel the season until they can fix all these issues.
  • Options
    blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    Do allys still try and drop in the off season to get some early wins? If so then this bug is very LOL for them
  • Options
    ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103

Anyone else seeing odd defender diversity numbers also? They should just end this farce and cancel the season until they can fix all these issues.

I am, and about to make a separate post.