**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lucky people who don't have any input issues, what device are you using?

miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 153 ★★
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
I'm using Xiaomi K20 Pro and up until input fixes started to roll in I didn't have any issues. It gradually got worse as things were supposedly getting better elsewhere and now it is in complete mess. 9 out of 10 fights at least one parry won't register and dexing specials like SP1 of iBom, which require multiple dashbacks is literally impossible (at least one dashback won't register and I get smacked in the face).

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,185 ★★★★★
    I’m do hav dropped inputting but it not as much I’m making a fuce if it iPhone 12 Pro Max
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I have been playing on many different devices, neither of which have given me any problems. Whenever I miss a parry or miss a dex it basically just comes down to me being late. I think way more people blame stuff on the input issues instead of their actual skill in the game. I am not implying that is your case. Because you only seem to have gotten the issue as of late. But I do believe atleast half the people just blame the inputs while it was themselves that simply missed the parry or the dex.

My phones:
    Iphone 8 plus
    Xiaomi Redmi note 8 pro
    Motorola moto g8 power
    Motorola edge 20 (latest)
    Ipad (regular 2021 version)
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G, generally no input issues, except when I thought I launched heavy but maybe I did not.
  • Options
    Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    Red magic 6s pro. I have the odd issues but very rarely, runs very well in general.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    iPhone 8+.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Red magic 6s pro. I have the odd issues but very rarely, runs very well in general.

@Leediman39 That is a really cool looking phone.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Razer Phone 1 has no issues. iPhone 13 mini however… 😬
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    My 2021 iPad works mostly well, but my 2018 iPad has issues with lag, some inputs.
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    Galaxy s21
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i wouldn't say no input issues, but minimal input issues on the iphone x
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    The trick is playing badly enough to the point where you can’t tell if it’s you or the game.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    iPhone 8 baby
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    My iPhone 8 is horrible. Pretty sure it’s related to poor battery and iOS throttle the processors.

Great in my iPhone 13 pro max though.
  • Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    iphone 12, never really had input issues, game has really bad connection issues though
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Iphone 11, only experienced bad input issues for about a month last year when it all went down. Ever since then its seemed fine.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    12 pro max, never had issues, same with the 8+
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,033 ★★★★★
    Used LG V20 to V60 and didn't have manny issues. Swapped to Pixel 6 Pro and still not having issues and have seen an increase in animation details I've never seen before.

The last update did start to effect my V60 but most likely the chipset isn't keeping up with the graphics.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    It really is weird how people can have such a different experience with this, sometimes even on same device type.
    I saw a video I think by bittersteel a few days ago and I was thinking my parry’s are nothing like that at all. I can’t really explain in particular but it’s like sometimes theirs a jitter/pause in the enemy before parry so the timing off, or the ai stops itself mid attack and goes into heavy or dash back or the timing that works sometimes doesn’t others almost like a variable length pause is added at attack time. Sometimes the attack speed seems faster than they allow me to block even if my finger is down blocking before they attack it doesn’t let me block. It just feels different than I see on some peoples videos.

Idk it’s good some people aren’t having problems but mine is pretty bad. I think it might even be worse than it was before.

I’m on iPhone se 2020 if curious
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Omeplus 8t
  • Options
    e_mace_mac Posts: 102

I have been playing on many different devices, neither of which have given me any problems. Whenever I miss a parry or miss a dex it basically just comes down to me being late. I think way more people blame stuff on the input issues instead of their actual skill in the game. I am not implying that is your case. Because you only seem to have gotten the issue as of late. But I do believe atleast half the people just blame the inputs while it was themselves that simply missed the parry or the dex.

My phones:
    Iphone 8 plus
    Xiaomi Redmi note 8 pro
    Motorola moto g8 power
    Motorola edge 20 (latest)
    Ipad (regular 2021 version)

Problem is not only the parry or dex. It's you can't finish a combo because ur champion simply stops moving, or throwing a heavy when ur pressing to block, or ur champion moves forward when ur pressing block, or block doesn't even register which leads you getting punched in the face 99% of the times. It is not a skill issue at all.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,033 ★★★★★
    EgretM4 said:

It really is weird how people can have such a different experience with this, sometimes even on same device type.
    I saw a video I think by bittersteel a few days ago and I was thinking my parry’s are nothing like that at all. I can’t really explain in particular but it’s like sometimes theirs a jitter/pause in the enemy before parry so the timing off, or the ai stops itself mid attack and goes into heavy or dash back or the timing that works sometimes doesn’t others almost like a variable length pause is added at attack time. Sometimes the attack speed seems faster than they allow me to block even if my finger is down blocking before they attack it doesn’t let me block. It just feels different than I see on some peoples videos.

Idk it’s good some people aren’t having problems but mine is pretty bad. I think it might even be worse than it was before.

It's really not that hard to believe especially on the spectrum of Android devices.

Older Apple devices could be suffering from how they slow down their devices purposefully.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    EgretM4 said:

I have a similar experience with my iPhone XS Max. I gets more prominent after I’ve done a few fights or the game has been running for a while.
    Not to mention that I started noticing the phone getting hot a couple of updates back.

Missed blocks and parries are undoubtedly annoying. My favourite however is dashing to the opponent to the point where my medium animation ends, but somehow they’re able to throw their special.
    I could’ve sworn that it even happened one time when I had already started my first light, and there was no miss, falter or any similar mechanic involved.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    No one is falsely blaming inputs for their own lack of skill. How can kabam claim the inputs are fixed with all the very obvious lag? You touch the screen and something is supposed to happen! Very very often nothing does!
    If you cannot even scroll through your Champ roster without it freezing and or launching the info screen for the last champ your finger touched? How can the input issue be fixed????