**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily Thronebreaker special with a cavalier crystal..lol

I think it's pretty funny that they got a new throne breaker special with a cavalier Crystal... ridiculous...just ridiculous

Comments

• Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Yeah, and it's the 1.5% 6* chance ones not the regular 3.6%. Gotta say I'm pretty bummed. They give you all this 6* r4 ranking stuff but no chance for 6* champs
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204

Yeah, and it's the 1.5% 6* chance ones not the regular 3.6%. Gotta say I'm pretty bummed. They give you all this 6* r4 ranking stuff but no chance for 6* champs

Or they give you this for 6* nexus
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    Who did you picked? Have to say, not the best Nexus out there…
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Sentinel is actually a decent champion and the clear choice there
  • Options
    VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    It's also pretty funny that a lot of people are not even getting the crystal today.They buy this and get no crystal.

• Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Any word on the mutant crystal not appearing. the previous discussion seems to have disappeared
  • Options
    Hey just bought the cavalier and the thronebreaker mutant crystal.. but it didn’t appear.. How can i claim to kabam? Any idea?
  • Options
    Same here, mutant nexus crystal is missing. And kabam is closing all discussions on this!
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Anybody else done buying stuff from kabam? Can’t seem to get anything right.
  • Options
    HugeBeanHugeBean Posts: 23
    Drop rate is supposed to be 3% instead of 1.5% for 6* from Daily Cav Nexus. Looks like they are still fixing it. They are going to compensate for those that purchased yesterday. Today's missing crystals are probably related. Hopefully they address soon.

• Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    they are pulling down all the threads on today's crystal hishap... at least 3 now...

but haven't addressed it in game or in forum
  • Options
    Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65

they are pulling down all the threads on today's crystal hishap... at least 3 now...

but haven't addressed it in game or in forum

They've just been moved and merged into a post in the Bugs section.
  • Options

SammyDe said:

Sentinel is actually a decent champion and the clear choice there
    Sentinel...mainly because I have high ranked nimrod, Gilly 99, Ultron, nebula, warlock and dragon man..
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

Sentinel...mainly because I have high ranked nimrod, Gilly 99, Ultron, nebula, warlock and dragon man..
  • Options
    NorrinRadd15NorrinRadd15 Posts: 15
    I also purchased daily thronebreaker deal and did not receive Mutant Nexus crystal…