Cav nexus crystal but report

SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Member Posts: 107

I am playing on an android phone and am currently a cavalier player. I recently purchased the new cab mutant nexus bundle and after purchasing it I recieved the option to get the thronebreaker. It should be noted that I did not pay to get the thronebreaker bundle because I don't want to take advantage of a bug and possibly get banned. I am not sure if this is an isolated bug or if it's more widespread but cavalier players could potentially pay for it not knowing that it could backfire completely

Comments

• Dragon_Reborn_Dragon_Reborn_ Member Posts: 1
    Pretty sure if you read the mail it said this is intended. not a bug
  • OMGJimboOMGJimbo Member Posts: 41
    Just bought the daily deal. iPhone. The cav nexus crystal didn’t arrive.
  • SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Member Posts: 107
    OMGJimbo said:

The same thing happened to me
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★
    Same here.
  • Excelsior70Excelsior70 Member Posts: 2
    I bought the cavalier daily deal as well and am missing the mutant nexus crystal
  • Jseakin81Jseakin81 Member Posts: 23
    Same thing here didn’t receive the crystal
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Member Posts: 373 ★★★
    OMGJimbo said:

Same
  • CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★

I am playing on an android phone and am currently a cavalier player. I recently purchased the new cab mutant nexus bundle and after purchasing it I recieved the option to get the thronebreaker. It should be noted that I did not pay to get the thronebreaker bundle because I don't want to take advantage of a bug and possibly get banned. I am not sure if this is an isolated bug or if it's more widespread but cavalier players could potentially pay for it not knowing that it could backfire completely

Not a bug but either way you wouldn't get banned, the deals suck and you'd still be giving money