**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Season 5

Does anyone remember when season 4 started? Surely it's about time for an overhaul...

Hopefully if/when season 5 comes we will actually have new maps this time after we've had the same maps for the last couple of seasons.

I'm thinking maybe Modok could be used as the new boss.

Who would you like to see as the new boss and what changes to AQ would you like to see in the new season (whenever it comes)?

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I believe season 4 started when 12.0 was released. End of march/April maybe?
  • It will be mephisto as new AQ boss
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited December 2017
    BigDude wrote: »
    It will be mephisto as new AQ boss

I've quietly suspected this to myself since the 1st time I fought him on Master EQ, but didn't dare speak it out loud. I felt kabam did not need my help when it comes to screwing with the players.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    If they use Meph, I hope they activate his sig ability. So bored with fighting watered-down Dorm, entirely pointless to use him as boss without his sig other than his immunities.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'd like to see the symbioids gone from map 5.
    There are plenty of champs in the game that every fight should be different.

I'd also like to see the champs rotated, much like the mini bosses, to try to keep AQ from getting repetitive and boring
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    The_One wrote: »
    I'd like to see the symbioids gone from map 5.
    There are plenty of champs in the game that every fight should be different.

I'd also like to see the champs rotated, much like the mini bosses, to try to keep AQ from getting repetitive and boring

I agree with you about using different champions, a few are used 3 times, so let's at least have a diverse AQ.

That's interesting about the champions rotating, maybe with the up coming Modoks Lab quest they are trailing this system to see if it works. It would make AQ slightly better if you were facing different champions each time. Let's hope for a new map with some new ideas such as this to freshen it up.
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    Maybe Thanos could be a great Boss. Dormamu is so bored all this time like an AQ Boss
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I'm wondering, considering the changes to evaders, if it's not going to be Mordo...
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Need a fully maxed level and sig level 6 star Sentinel for AQ boss ^.^
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Well know its about to be domino lol
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Better rewards
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Yeah, better rewards is what we need, but I think a new AQ season is already done and dusted. They are too busy on releasing stupid characters like Domino and make people crazy.
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    AQ Season 2 ran 2015.12.15 to 2016.08.04.
    AQ Season 3 ran 2016.08.08 to 2017.04.25.
    AQ Season 4 ran 2017.05.01 to 2018.09.04.
    AQ Season 5 ran 2017.09.09 to ...

I don't have any info about when AQ Season 1 started/ended.