**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The game keeps closing for me out of know where

The game closes it self out of knowwhere for me only since the new update and i know its not just me because a few alliance members of mine are having the same issue this is a annoying bug that has cost me my infinite streak in Arena

Comments

• Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    It's happening to me a lot too.

And its not a connection issue because if I close and reload the app it works fine... Until the next freeze!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    It just happened to on one of my other phones that was connected to my Wi-Fi. Had strong connection an full Wi-Fi bar while the other phone which was also connected had no issues at all.

So it's not my phones or my phones network, or my wifi since all of them are fine.

Edit

And now it's doing it again, and again on my main phone just lovely kabam can't let me potion up to get back in my war without random lags and disconnections.

For the love of God fix your servers, fix the bugs and fix your game
  • l00neyprl00neypr Posts: 19
    this is truly getting annoying now KABAM FIX THIS ALREADY U GUYS HAD UR WEEKEND OFF AND THE PROBLEM CONTINUES BEEN IN THE SAME QUEST FIGHTING THE SAME CHAMP AND I WIN THE GAMES OFF TO COME BACK AND I'M DEAD THIS IS BS FIX THIS **** ALREADY!!!