**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What. About. The controls?

NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
So many bug reports submitted. Not a peep from @Kabam Miike et al. As one of my alliance mates said today: it feels like I’m playing underwater. What’s the communications plan on this ongoing issue? Surely you can do better than radio silence.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    SODmcocSODmcoc Posts: 4
    I noticed that the location of the 'go back' / 'setting' button on the upper left screed is problematic cause when you hold the phone you accidentely touch it with your left finger.
    This cause to all sort of jumps and bugs. Like going back to previous screen or ignoring your intended touch. And so you feel your champ is not reacting as you want or that the game 'got crazy'.
    I filed a ticket to kabam two weeks ago. They answered they will check it, but nothing more than that. The problem still exist, and in my opinion it's a very big one.
    It really makes the game almost unplayble.

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,559 ★★★★★
    Unyonface said:

Those who are disagreeing, enlighten us with why you are disagreeing.

This is why they're disagreeing ... trying to get a rise out of you
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
    Mackey said:

Unyonface said:

Those who are disagreeing, enlighten us with why you are disagreeing.

This is why they're disagreeing ... trying to get a rise out of you
    And because they don’t actually have an intelligent response lol

• Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Game is working as intended, smh.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    What. About. The formatting? Of. That question?

Also, Kabam has given us information over the lifetime of the input controls issue. The problem has be continuing on for a long time, so at this point, what kinda info do you want? Like a day to day update on their progress? I get wanting more communication but it’s not like they’ve never commented on it (as some people state).

Also, I know it’s not fun to hear, but there have been improvements made and some Summoners actually experience a *relatively* input-problem-free game. Not that it never happens to them, but it is not equally impacting everyone. This may seem unfair, but I would take it as a good sign that the system can function better, and that there has been some improvement. Hopefully it’ll get more widespread soon.
  • Options
    Please provide more information on what issues you are facing. I know it's easier to say "the controls aren't working", but as mentioned many times in the past, the input refactor that we put into the game changed the entire way that controls are read in-game, and any issues that arise after that are not just one issue, but one offs that need to be addressed separately.
This discussion has been closed.