**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EOP Week 5 - team build

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
tbh i dont remember which champs i used, and since most of them i used for solo objetives, probably there are better options now.

Im considering Claire for Herc and Warlock
Apoc for Bishop
Herc for Overseer

Not sure if Claire would work for Warlock tough, if i intercept and go for sp2 will i do damage?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

tbh i dont remember which champs i used, and since most of them i used for solo objetives, probably there are better options now.

Im considering Claire for Herc and Warlock
    Apoc for Bishop
    Herc for Overseer

Not sure if Claire would work for Warlock tough, if i intercept and go for sp2 will i do damage?

U should work. I’m use this team Hercules cap Iw and Odin 2 team was kitty tirgra and warlock
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Herc, Odin, Venompool.

Give Odin prefights to Herc, he can do the first 3 fights. Use Venompool for Warlock.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Herc, Odin, Venompool.

Give Odin prefights to Herc, he can do the first 3 fights. Use Venompool for Warlock.

That’s great team for tb.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    Jaded said:

I used NF, warlock and g99. NF makes the first two fights a joke.

in which fights u used which of those?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Jaded said:

I’m assuming nick first two, 2099 for bishop, warlock for warlock
  • JStreakJStreak Posts: 6
    I did an all mutant team of Kitty, Emma, & Red Mags - then a non-mutant team of CGR, Warlock, & Nick Fury
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I’m going to try a Kitty, Mags, Tigra team as a Tb
  • DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 84
    ItsDamien said:

Herc, Odin, Venompool.

This is what I did, but used Hyperion instead of venompool. He worked okay, but wonder if Corvus w/ 200% boost would have been easier.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 341 ★★★
    Used Angela, Odin and Herc. Fights were a breeze.
  • DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 84
    edited August 2022
    After using all cosmic team, thinking about Fury for first 2 fights, and symbiote supreme for warlock…what are the best non cosmic bishop counters?
  • VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    Im only thronebreaker so I brung Hercules, CGR and Ghost for an itemless one and missed one objective still hit highest milestone I could get.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    Elsa works great for the first two, still not sure about the other two as a tb player. Might try the Odin/Herc/VP instead
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★

After using all cosmic team, thinking about Fury for first 2 fights, and symbiote supreme for warlock…what are the best non cosmic bishop counters?

If you can get the timing down, Gambit and Hulkbuster could potentially cheese the fight by just stunlocking off of SP1.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

SuelGames said:

Jaded said:

I’m assuming nick first two, 2099 for bishop, warlock for warlock
    Yup exactly. I let herc kill NF’s decoy from the start and hit him enough to be unblockable. Then the rest of the fight it’s merely baiting out specials. Overseer you have to watch your power so he doesn’t gain a sp3 suddenly. But no parry get unblockable, don’t throw a special. I only used revives on warlock, AI was being stubborn.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'm Paragon, so I did two runs to get all the objectives.
    First: 6r3 Herc, 6r2 Odin, 6r3 CGR. Herc soloed Herc, one revive on Overseer, and like five revives on Bishop because I suck at fighting him then three revives on Warlock with CGR because Warlock's AI was being ****, CGR can easily solo it.
    Second: 6r3 Tigra, 6r4 Void, 6r3 Warlock. Tigra soloed Herc, like 3 revives for Overseer, 5 for Bishop (I used Warlock and Void, but Void wasn't very useful tbh), and three revives for Warlock using Warlock, again because his AI was being uncooperative. If I had to do it again, I'd drop Void and bring in Kitty.
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    edited August 2022
    How to kill Warlock without a tech or cosmic champ? Who can do it?
    My first run was Falcon, Warlock, CGR.
    Im thinking of Tigra, AA, Sym Sup team...
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I used Odin, Tigra, and Warlock for my first run and then White Mags, Kitty, and Jabari Panther for my second run. That cleared all Paragon objectives.

One nice thing with Mags is that his guidance boost allowed him to stun Warlock without him cleansing it, which made the fight significantly easier. It allowed Mags to build up his prowess in relative peace.

Kitty, meanwhile, tore through the other three. I had planned on using Jabari for Overseer, and I did until he knocked me out, but Kitty is just OP. No regrets about taking her to r4.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    KennyPL said:

OG Switch works really well against him.
    Other nullify champs are probably a safe bet against him as well.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    KennyPL said:

I used red mags, not too bad
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Did it with Hercules, CGR & Odin to meet TB objectives. Hercs did the first 3 fights and CGR did Warlock.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,031 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    EoP done. Herc r5 (Herc 7 revives), Herc ( overseer 3revives), Hyperion r3/Herc (3 revives), Venompool r2 (warlock 3 revives), max everything boosts, 32 L3 potions

I’m slightly improving. Here is what I had for the first EoP. Now to start farming for Gauntlet.

All done. Even though I was terrible, I enjoyed it. BWCV, Fury, Dragon Man (r1) with max boosts and suicides 24 l1 revives, 1 l2 revive, 62 l3 potions, 19 l3 team revives, , 8 l4 potions, 1 l5 potion, and 3 sigil potions. (~80% was spent on CB and Ikaris) But most importantly, no units!!!

• PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    Milestone 7 (16 points) is maximum for TB right? So even if i would have 17 points it makes no difference?
    Because then i could use another class except maytic/tech on my team and get to milestone 7 in one run.

Can anyone confirm?
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    Prentex said:

Milestone 7 (16 points) is maximum for TB right? So even if i would have 17 points it makes no difference?
    Because then i could use another class except maytic/tech on my team and get to milestone 7 in one run.

Can anyone confirm?

Confirmed.
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    Thanks mate! Guess Nick Fury will take down Herc and Overseer then, Magik for Bishop and Warlock for Warlock

Good luck everyone
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    I'm TB, I used herc (r4) for first 3 fights (solod all three though it took quite some time to one shot herc at the start) and warlock for warlock. 3rd champ was tigra for herc but decided to go with herc instead.