**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Dark Side is Recruiting!

DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
About Us:
  • The Dark Side is a 9 alliance family for all types of players from all around the world.
  • Discord is required for communication.
  • Well-organized server with channels dedicated to different areas of the game.
  • We do not tolerate toxic behavior.

Sith Eternal Army - [TDS•1]
  • Map 866 MMHHH, 550M+ (Top 350 alliances)
  • AW - Platinum 3 - 3 BGs (mandatory)
  • ~12k Prestige

Infinite Empire - [TDS•2]
  • AQ - Map 5 EEEMM, 250M+
  • AW - Silver 2 - 1 BG (optional)
  • ~9k Prestige

Knights of Ren - [TDS•3]
  • AQ - Map 4 w/ Master Mods 150M+
  • AW - Gold 2 - 3 BGs (mandatory)
  • ~6k Prestige

Red Blades - [TDS•4]
  • AQ - Map 5 w/ Epic Mods 300M+
  • AW - Gold 1 - 3 BGs (mandatory)
  • ~10k Prestige

Inquisitorius - [TDS•5] - COMING SOON!
  • PVP Focused (AW and Battlegrounds)
  • AQ Optional
  • Coming Soon - Delayed until Battlegrounds release

Brotherhood of Darkness - [TDS•6]
  • AQ - Map 4 w/ Master Mods 130M+
  • AW - Silver 1 - 2BGs (optional)
  • ~5k Prestige

Acolytes of the Beyond - [TDS•7]
  • AQ - Map 6 w/ EEMMH 400M+
  • AW - Gold 1 - 3BGs (mandatory)
  • ~11k Prestige

Order 66 - [TDS•8]
  • AQ - Map 432 w/ Heroic Mods 50M+
  • AW - Silver 2 - 2BGs (optional)
  • Entry-level alliance, level 25 required

Exile - [TDS•0]
  • All participation optional (no stress or requirements)
  • AQ - Maps 1 & 5 (Between 1000 and 1800 glory per week)
  • AW - Silver 2 - 1 BG
  • Retirement alliance, no prestige/level requirements
JOIN THE DARK SIDE!

Comments

• Options
    I am interested for whichever is the best fit. I have played this game for over 5 years. Was Thronebreaker, got really busy in personal life, quit for a while and now I am back with a new account. I am Cavalier. I have Map 5 experience but I am currently growing my account, looking for an alliance that is AQ focused where I can grow and contribute. In game name: Nizzy Gamer (7,220 prestige). LINE ID: nizzy.gamer (6 Star Wolverine logo). Discord: NizzyGamer
  • Options

I am interested for whichever is the best fit. I have played this game for over 5 years. Was Thronebreaker, got really busy in personal life, quit for a while and now I am back with a new account. I am Cavalier. I have Map 5 experience but I am currently growing my account, looking for an alliance that is AQ focused where I can grow and contribute. In game name: Nizzy Gamer (7,220 prestige). LINE ID: nizzy.gamer (6 Star Wolverine logo). Discord: NizzyGamer

From your account description, it sounds like the best fit for you would be either Brotherhood of Darkness or Knights of Ren, depending on whether you'd like AW to be optional or mandatory. KoR is full at the moment with a bit of a wait list, but BoD should have some spots opening at the end of the current AQ cycle.

We are Discord based. in order to DM you on Discord I'd need the # after your Discord name. The easiest way to get you set up would be for you to join our Discord server using the link at the bottom of the recruitment post above.
  • Options
    Sith Eternal Army is now ranked in the top 250 alliances in AQ. Will run map 886 next cycle.

Brotherhood of Darkness reached the 140M milestone in AQ.

Acolytes of the Beyond reached the 450M milestone in AQ (rank ~600).