**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Carina’s Challenge completion not counting

Started my 6.2.5 Cosmic run earlier today and chipped away at it all day when I had a moment from work. Just got mordo down to find out the challenge has been take down. Will I get credit for doing it legit when the challenges go live again? What about the resources I ended up using to complete it? There was no way for me to know the challenges had been taken down in the middle of my run so how is this fair?

Comments

• Options
    eom12344eom12344 Posts: 7
    Same thing happened to me. Wasted all my units and revives
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,703
    Hey everyone!

So! These challenges will be reinstated with the changes tomorrow!

If you have completed them in the time that we re-removed them, file a support ticket and our team will make sure to mark them as complete on the back end! This will get you the associated rewards.
  • Options
    Qaz12315Qaz12315 Posts: 17
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

If you have completed them in the time that we re-removed them, file a support ticket and our team will make sure to mark them as complete on the back end! This will get you the associated rewards.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I’ll be sure to submit a ticket, thanks!
  • Options
    Thank you for the post Qaz and thank you Kabam Jax for the quick response!
  • Options
    Has anybody gotten their rewards for completing a carinas challenge while they were down and put a support ticket? I have not gotten my rewards yet. Wanted to know if anybody else did. Thank you.
  • Options
    @Qaz12315 Did you get your rewards yet? I see the challenges are back up but i have not gotten the rewards. I put a ticket no answer yet.
  • Options
    KeremKerem Posts: 140
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

I believe I haven’t claimed some of Carina’s Challenges Vol-2 rewards. I see the rewards from Vol-1 came up but not Vol-2. Is there any specific date when we’ll be able to claim Vol-2 rewards ?