**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for alliance

Trying to return to playing this game

Comments

• Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Hey dude here's our post below. Hit me up on the line app if you're interested and we can go from there 😎

HC•Magík is looking for a few players to join our extended family. Let's chat and see if you'd be a good fit! 😁🦸‍♂️🦸‍♀️

Looking for Alliance Quest focused players as we take a temporary break from Alliance Wars until:
    1) The rewards are buffed
    2) The point scoring system is fixed
    3) The game stops crashing when entering fights
    4) Basically until it starts working closer to as intended again

AQ:
    •Map 7×5 in all 3 battle groups
    •Paths are discussed in each battle group before being permanently assigned
    •Weekly score is between 550-580 million points (600 million here we come 🙌)
    •We rank in the top 350 alliances, this last AQ series we scored 577 million points and ranked 314. Our goal is to move up into the top 250 alliances as far as rewards
    •Weekly AQ rewards are as follows-
    4,800 Glory/ 18K T5 Basic/45K Tier 2 alpha/4 2% T5CC/9 Map 7 & 16 Map 6 crystals 💎💰
    •Goal is to eventually get one battle group doing map 8

My line ID is pedro1328. Hit me up even if you don't have map 7/8 experience, it doesn't hurt to talk. In my opinion they're easier than maps five and six. 😊
  • Options
    ChronicGeminiChronicGemini Posts: 104
    Hey there!

We are Stress Free and Drunk and currently looking for 2-3 players to join us for next season

AQ map 5 with 4400 glory weekly
    3BG AW G1-2

Hit me up on LINE: Chronicgemini
  • Options
    greyblue42greyblue42 Posts: 125
    We might be what you are looking for!

We try to find a good balance between being active/getting good rewards and simultaneously not stressing out with being too competitive.

If we can agree on the fact that you are not looking for a new job, but for a place to have fun with the game and progress together with friends – then you might have found a new home!

What we offer:

Alliance Quest / 2 BGs Map 2 and Map 4 both with Mods / 50 Mil = 2100 Glory per Cycle
    Silver 1 Alliance War / 2 BGs during season – 1 BG off Season

We are looking to fill a few open spots – The main requirement is to be active in the game!

If you decide to join AQ/AW, then help by clearing the paths in the attack phase as good as you can. Everyone pitches in to gain the best rewards we can.

Sounds interesting for you?

Contact me:
    Alliance tag: KR33!
    Alliance Name: The Terran Kree
    My IGN & Line-handle: Greyblue42