**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.4 question.

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
How many units would you guys recommend to be saved up for 6.4? I currently have 625 units and know that the grandmaster will cost a decent amount of potions and revives.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    6.4 is super easy, 6.4.6 is relatively easy to, for people who have never fought grandmaster, I'd say try the fight, quit the quest and then do it again and then use revives if you die, I'd say 10 is good
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Good advice to take! I'm still in 6.2, but having future advice waiting is always a good thing.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

If this is your first time with the grandmaster, farm at least 50-60 single revives to be safe. Your units along won’t get you through it if you don’t have much revives in the overflow.

Thank you very much for the info. Where would be the best place to farm for revives?
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Nalak8 said:

If this is your first time with the grandmaster, farm at least 50-60 single revives to be safe. Your units along won’t get you through it if you don’t have much revives in the overflow.

Thank you very much for the info. Where would be the best place to farm for revives?
    Kabam informant I spy🕵️‍♂️
    3.2.6 but you didn’t hear it from me
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★

Nalak8 said:

Kabam informant I spy🕵️‍♂️
    3.2.6 but you didn’t hear it from me
    Don't give him the best spot. We all farm at 3.2.4 really.