**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing cav nexus crystals

AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
3 weeks. Still haven’t received the CORRECT cav nexus crystals from the first offer how does it take this long

Comments

• Options
    AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

Aceymcoc said:

3 weeks. Still haven’t received the CORRECT cav nexus crystals from the first offer how does it take this long

Because they had to find out who exactly was affected and what deals they bought. Takes time to do that, and then to not screw up even more in the process. It’ll be a 3* champ anyway, so chill.
    It shouldn’t take 3 weeks to correct something that you messed up, like they knew the new cav dailies were coming out but couldn’t get the drop rates right, now 3 weeks later I’m still waiting for something I brought 3 weeks ago to appear
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    They said in another thread they’ll be correcting it this week. Hope to have it out by beginning of the week, but that’s not a guarantee
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Aceymcoc said:

ItsDamien said:

Aceymcoc said:

Because they had to find out who exactly was affected and what deals they bought. Takes time to do that, and then to not screw up even more in the process. It’ll be a 3* champ anyway, so chill.
    It shouldn’t take 3 weeks to correct something that you messed up, like they knew the new cav dailies were coming out but couldn’t get the drop rates right, now 3 weeks later I’m still waiting for something I brought 3 weeks ago to appear
    You’ve never had to RMA a GPU then, because that can take a whole lot longer to get what you paid for when something goes wrong with it and the company has to fix it.
  • Options
    MigAceMigAce Posts: 38
    I really don't care how long it takes. As long as i get it. I'm not gonna fuss over what will likely be a 4* anyway.