**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Input issues are not even close to fixed

2»

Comments

• Options
    Velvet3lvisVelvet3lvis Posts: 5
    Aq Map 8 section 1 path 7. Just beat ronin! Except the game crashed and wouldn’t reconnect for 2 min. Log back in and ronin is back to full health and my Knull is as 50% health. This game is crashing several times a day. And you penalize us for it. You started these penalties ,because guys were cheating. With a broken game, the penalties hurt players that aren’t cheating.
    When this happens during war, we get additional deaths. We blow through resources even with solid skills. Compensation helped lessen the pain of dealing with the game’s issues. Please Fix it or go back to compensation.

• Options
    HorndogHorndog Posts: 38
    Reading this its reassuring its not just me/my phone (huawei nova)

Random dashing forwards, stopping mid combo, missing special attacks.
    Cant confidently play the higher level quests as its a waste of time and energy
  • Options
    Snipe981Snipe981 Posts: 2
    As bad as the game is playing right now and with so many voices screaming from the hillsides you'd think we'd get a regular update on progress and continue weekly compensation until it's resolved. The worst thing the devs have done is continue the lie to the community that it's all "resolved". Plenty of video evidence out there, plenty of personal and anecdotal experience, and yet we get the "nothing to see here, move along" approach. Guess what, the building is on fire and there's plenty to see. Talk with the community openly at regular intervals. Even if the weekly update is a paragraph or two with what your trying and how the fix is moving forward would be a big step in the right direction.

Also, implement the weekly comp immediately. The game is badly broken, own it.

Get some positive faith back from the community, put the players first, we open our wallets when the game is working and when we feel the devs care about our happiness. This is the only game I've played in the last 10 years that doesn't have a regular dev update but we used to, bring it back!
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★

The bug that probably annoys me most, is the screen freeze mid combo. There’s absolutely nothing you can do about it, and it normally loses you the fight.

Admittedly, my iPad Pro is four years old, but it didn’t have a problem four years ago.

It shouldn’t matter that your iPad Pro is 4 years old… my iPhone max is 3 years old now, and the issues keep getting worse. This game is nearly unplayable. And instead of focusing on fixing issues, like reducing the amount of ram needed to run this game… they make it look brighter and better, who is that helping out?? I’d rather have a shorty looking gaming with subpar backgrounds that have good inputs.
  • Options
    WinirionWinirion Posts: 1

Rap said:

Lag between screens and game freezing seems to have increased since yesterday's update! Players are getting the failure to connect symbol between every screen. Lost two champs in war because of screen freezing.
    We will probably do whatever can make it through the next 6 matches and then we are suspending war.
    It is all fine well and good that we now have the items to keep going available in the loyalty store but that doesn't address the problems or the we shouldn't need and wouldn't need them as much as we do in the first place (because of game issues).
    This isn't fun anymore.
    So the input issue doesn't appear to be fixed and seems to hace created a.myriad of new bugs and issues!

All of that mentioned above + the game dims screen lights while running quests once you run out of energy and it gets stuck not showing the energy use screen. Stuck stuck stuck. I wish DISNEY'S MARVEL take a look at how badly this game has gone with all the bugs and crushes. I believe the entire game community would love some new software and coding engineers in the developing team of kabam. The current guys are doing their best but still needs some more advanced engineers.
    Dude I literally thought something was wrong with my phone when the energy dimming and freezing happens. I’m so glad you said that So many issues . I love this game but it’s starting to slowly dwindle away
    I thought the same :D Altough it is sad, I am happy that I am no the only one with this issue.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I would Advise everyone to take a second and leave a review on the App store on how they feel about the current state of the game , keep it clean thou and constructive.
  • Options
    ImpalerImpaler Posts: 28
    edited June 2022
    It's been over a month that Kabam has announced the input errors to be fixed, but everything remains exactly as it was the day before that.

How can a company be so oblivious to the base problems in their business when every single person that plays the game refers exactly the same?!?

• Options
    ImpalerImpaler Posts: 28
  • Options
    Ragnarok_8855Ragnarok_8855 Posts: 12
    I’ve been playing this game for 6 years and have 3 accounts. I have a a team of 6*R3 tops on best account and cannot make it past Grandchampion because of the Dex/parry/block issues with gameplay timing and game ignoring inputs. I’ve spent over 3000 units on health/revives after I had max capacity on health /revives in inventory trying to make it through. The fights leading up to GC no problem almost 80% health on all champs. Once I get to GC blunder blunder blunder and SP3 me basically got him down to 76% health because of gameplay issues and cannot spend the money to go the rest of the way.
    Super disappointed because I used to love this game. I been picking my PS4 up again lately figure I’ll waste free time on something that actually works.
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 149 ★★
    Dropped inputs and phantom inputs:

Dropped inputs - I used tigra against EOP week 5 Hercules. Attempted to use a heavy, it would not read it and stood there to get wrecked.

Phantom input - I'd swipe left to dex but end up holding heavy until I got wrecked.

These need to get fixed. It's extremely frustrating especially in higher content where an incorrect input in the 3rd or 4th fight of EOP means we need to use revives because of your game messing up and not the players fault.

Please don't ignore this any longer.
  • Options
    NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
    Every so often, after a particularly egregious control failure, I fill out yet another Google form & then come to the forums hoping to see some acknowledgement of the ongoing issues. Every time, crickets. Just players like me saying the same old thing about the game being broken.
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    The game is still horrible. So tired of havto restart content because of all the dropped inputs and having to deal with the nodes that capitalize on those issues. Then at same time with the increased AI that is also supposedly deemed as a “bug”.